Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 March 2017
Exciting. Would recommend to others.
on 29 August 2017
Good Book
on 2 July 2016
Another enjoyable read in the Dimmingwood series, where Ilan must decide upon unfavourable choices and battle a bloodthirsty tribe who are intent on satisfying their own needs and wants.

There is adventure and surprises with characters old and new, as Ilan's journey continues. Some answers are revealed yet other questions remain...yes, I had guessed correctly the answer to one mystery. All very well done.

Overall, a fabulous well-written fantasy and I am already onto the next book (in the 4-6 collection but wanted to review separately as each part deserves). It will be interesting to see what happens next.

Recommended.
on 30 January 2014
For the most part I enjoyed this book. After waiting for ages for it to come out, I couldn't wait to get started. The story continues on nicely from book 3 and is quite exciting being set in another place. However, I felt that I couldn't give it a higher rating as it seemed a little as though the ending was rushed and not really bothered with. Two members of my family have read it, and we both felt quite disappointed. It seems there were lots of opportunities for a cracking story that were missed. A good read, but disappointing end to the saga.
on 2 January 2015
Give me more

Ilan has taken over my world for some time now and I need to know more about her travails now that she is no in Dimmingwood anymore. More is promised so I can't wait. Will she and Terrac get it together? Will she ever find out who her mother was? Will the Praetor kill all magickers?

I need the next book!!
on 9 June 2014
I have enjoyed llan journey from a child to adult and all her mixed feelings for all she has been touched by... it has been a pleasure to grow with her and I feel she still has more to journey an grow so look forward to next adventures of her development in adulthood and magic......
on 26 March 2014
Whilst this book continued Ilan's story I felt disappointed by the conclusion. How will this be resolved in the next instalment? The bow seemed a great extension, will it reappear?
on 3 September 2014
Great story and very easy to follow, however some sections do tend to drag on at times. I believe there is a fifth part coming in 2015, I will be keeping my eye out.
on 22 January 2014
Really enjoyed all four books read them all in two days..would recommend buying and reading them....just don't expect to get anything else done though!! :-)
on 30 May 2014
A most enjoyable read I felt I knew the characters and their surroundings and can't wait for the next books to be released.
Many thanks, Mr.d.Hill