Redefining the Market-State Relationship: Responses to the Financial Crisis and the Future of Regulation (Routledge Research in Finance and Banking Law) Hardcover – 5 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Speaking about topics that address everyone, the book belongs not only to the bookcase of every lawyer, economist and political scientist, but also to the bookcase of every concerned citizen. Questioning the obvious is a way to change and progress." - Meta Ahtik, Journal of Interantional Banking Law and Regulation, 2015
About the Author
Ioannis Glinavos is Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Westminster, UK
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Law