- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Red Men's Base Layer Shorts - Black, Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- d3o® Flo impact material
- Hip, leg, and tailbone padding
- Ergonomic breathable padding
- Moisture-wicking mesh material
- Easy comfort
- Boxer short elastic waist
- CE certified
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Features: logo patch hard-wearing material ABS plastic coated, EVA padding separate padding Material: 60% nylon or polyamide, 10% polyester, 30% Other###black
RED doesn´t stop with helmets, head to toe safety is included with our Total and Basic Protection lines. Total Protection will take the bite out of hard slams, while Basic Protection gives riders advanced mobility maintaining padding in all the right places.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're a beginner then perhaps go for the full impact short, but once you have the confidence and fall occasionally these are good to ensure you dont waste your holiday with un-necessary aches and pains from a fall.
I've had the mis-fortune of landing on my tailbone and wasting an entire holiday, I since bought the full support burton shorts, but these were bulky (on the full impact shorts you can take the padding out but they still are chunky). Since, I've gone with full shorts or none. I bought these because I wanted a minimum amount of protection and I think it delivers exactly that.
- The material is mesh, so doesn't make you hot (previously they used to be dense and/or an actual short - so there's improvement there.
- The padding isn't too bulky, but provides good support.
- the fit is good.
- you dont notice your wearing them.
- the padding is non-removable.
- comes with a mesh bag which you can wash it in.
4*'s because they're good, but the rrp is quite high for what they are compared to the full impact shorts.
If you want coccyx protection go for the RED Total Impact Shorts.