Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: Cobalt Blue|Change
Price:£60.12

on 26 June 2013
I have 2 boys aged 4 & 5 years old. I measured their heads and ordered the size appropriate for the measurements. On receipt of the helmets I found that they wouldn't even go on either boys heads. I returned them and ordered the next size. The same thing happened with the next size. I then ordered 2 extra large and found one of these fitted one son. I gave up on this make for my other son and purchased a Bern based on my sons measurements. The Bern Helmet fitted first time no problems. So in conclusion, I love the style and design of RED, excellent quality and look great but only consider if you have the time to keep ordering and returning. The businesses selling these should assist more if there is an issue with sizing or just sell Bern!
on 30 December 2012
This is a great looking helmet, lots of padding and adjustment, can't fault the product - it would get 5 stars. However it receives a very low rating as I was sent the wrong size of helmet 3 times by Amazon (including once receiving the correct size of box, but containing the wrong size of helmet), I eventually gave up and ordered it from a dedicated snowboard shop online. Don't try to get this in a hurry, and don't let your kids see it until you're confident it's the right product- I ended up with a crying child twice!