- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1394 KB
- Print Length: 194 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Que Publishing; 1 edition (3 Aug. 2010)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003YL3P04
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #879,856 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Recruiting with Social Media: Social Media's Impact on Recruitment and HR Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As this is a nascent area, any academic work would get obsolete in a matter of few weeks if not months, but I believe that this book attempts to start an interesting debate in the corporate HR circles about the image they want to portray to potential employees.
This book also enlightens its reader with new levels of engagement a company can initiate. It clearly delineates a process of creating a social media imprint and building a strong and updated reputation in the recruitment market.
A must read for any HR/Strategist who wants to move beyond the traditional means and ways of recruiting and has understood the basic fact that social media is here to stay and wants to leverage it....
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > Information Technology