- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Delmar; 2nd Revised edition edition (20 Feb. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 159863867X
- ISBN-13: 978-1598638677
- Product Dimensions: 27.4 x 21.3 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 500,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Recording Engineer's Handbook, Second Edition Paperback – 20 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
i would recommend this book for anyone who records any natural instrument or anyone remotely interested in microphone technique and positioning.
A brilliant reference guide... something i will keep with me in every studio session.
And at £6.99 you cant go wrong.
A Brilliant buy!
Coupled with the Mix Engineers companion it's an essential part of even a seasoned pros library, but for the beginner it's essential.