Recipes for Health - Arthritis Paperback – 2 Dec 1996
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
One person in six suffers from a rheumatic condition. Medical research proves that diet plays an important role in relieving symptoms such as inflammation, stiffness and pain in the joints.
This practical, self-help guide explains:
• the different types of arthritis and rheumatism
• what causes the condition
• which foods to eat and which to avoid
With nearly 100 mouthwatering and easy-to-prepare recipes, this unique cookbook makes clear how a vegetarian or demi-vegetarian diet can help alleviate the pain and discomfort of arthritis.
Including exciting ideas for breakfast, appetizers, main meals, desserts and snacks, the recipes are tempting enough for the whole family to enjoy!
Alkmini Chaitow is a cookery writer and author of 'Greek Vegetarian Cooking'. Leon Chaitow is a leading practitioner of osteopathy, naturopathy and acupuncture. He is the successful author of a wide range of health books.
About the Author
Alkmini Chaitow is author of Greek Vegetarian Cookery. Leon Chaitow – her husband – is an osteopath, naturopath and acupuncturist. He is one of Thorsons most longstanding and successful authors.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Reference
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference