- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Recipes from an Edwardian Country House: A Stately English Home Shares Its Classic Tastes Paperback – 12 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Granny Jane gets the golden rules right. She is absolutely spot on... "
"Even perfect grandmas could pick up a trick or two from this witty compilation of first-hand advice."
"Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall does a good job of teaching readers to cook nutritious, healthy food in a wholesome way."
About the Author
Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall is the bestselling author of The Good Granny Guide, The Good Granny Cookbook, and The Pocket Book of Good Grannies and has written many books on plants and gardening. A grandmother of five and the mother of TV chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, she lives with her husband in Gloucestershire.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category