Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 13 October 2013
I chose this book because I enjoy autobiographies and I had enjoyed to TV series on Mary's life. I really enjoyed the book. I could hear Mary's voice and it was as if we were having a chat.what a fascinating, talented and down to earth lady she is. Thank you Mary for such a good read and congratulations on easily achieving an A pass in English writing, as that is what I as a retired teacher would give you for this thoroughly enjoyable book.
on 13 October 2013
I loved this book 'Mary Berry' is a national treasure in my mind anyway. I took this book on holiday and just could not put it down. Whilst you are reading all about Marys story it is as if she is sat talking to you face to face. Her attitude to life and others are something a lot of people could take on board and the world would be a better place!!
Helen
on 28 September 2013
What a brilliant read this book is. Would highly recommend to anyone. It is clear what a passionate and charming lady Mary Berry is. Written with honesty and many interesting stories. I also love the recipes dotted about between chapters. I'll be reading for a second time.
on 30 September 2013
I just love Mary Berry. She's such a wonderful woman and she's been though so much. She's an inspiration and I love reading all about her fascinating life.
on 31 October 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's very readable with excellent photos spanning many years in Mary's life. There are great recipes written at the end of each chapter which really inspired me to do some baking again. She makes them so simple.
on 9 October 2015
Can't remember ever reading a more memorable and heartwarming book, absolutely loved it.
I'm only 6 yrs younger than Mary so have always been a follower, inspired and encouraged by her cookery books when I was a young wife and mother.
The warmth and generosity of her personality shines through in this book just as it does when she is talking to you from the TV screen. Felt as if we were sitting having a chat on my sofa, rarely have I came across anyone as gentle, mischievous and unfailingly kind as Mary Berry. What a star, go Mary.
on 10 January 2014
Mary Berry is bang up-to-date - but also a throwback to an era where manners, courtesy, hard work and self-starting would ensure a life worth living (however much money you had). Mary exhibits all these facets in her character and her book. The fact that she continues to succeed, rather than having retired, is a testimony to the fact that others may well try to emulate her, which will be to this country's undoubted benefit. Great book - interesting story.
on 8 September 2015
What a wonderful book this is and a wonderful lady who deserves all her success ,she has overcome some awful things in her life but has remained a special lady in the heart of the nation ,her childhood alone is fascinating and who would have dreamt Mary would have ever been a naughty girl ,The book also has the added extra of some of Mary's recipes so a wonderful book ideal present Highly recommended.
on 29 December 2013
I have to see this is one of the most amazing books out there. I found it hard to put it down and felt part if Marry Barry's life reading it.

Will be a back I will read again and would recommend anyone to read this. The book with me lasted just two days
on 25 July 2015
I bought this for a friend; to be honest, it was a bit of a rush purchase as I ran out of time, but when it arrived I looked at it and wanted to keep it for myself. A lovely mix of the story of Mary's life, with photos, interspersed with recipes for favourite foods that are memorable in parts of her life. It was a shame I didn't have more time to read it before I had to gift wrap it. I've put it on my wish list and hope someone might buy it for me sometime!