on 15 July 2011
Two (2x) Rechargeable Li-on EN-EL5 ENEL5 Batteries for Nikon CoolPix P100, 3700, 4200, 5200, 5900, 7900, P3, P4, P5000, P5100, P6000, P80, P90, S10. I got two as it say's Fantastic value great Delivery time Charged one right away and put into camera in just over one week, If I didn't have spare you know what Yep no pics and slightly cheesed off guy not nice to see. Yes you might say you can look at charge on pc or keep it charged the night before but why when you have TWO spare already charged.
on 8 April 2017
item as described
on 14 July 2017
Thanks
on 6 August 2011
I bought this pair of batteries for my Nikon P500 which only lasts for around 200 pictures with the standard battery. The batteries are incredible value for money and so you can afford to keep some spare in a pocket. The only bad thing about these batteries are that they don't seem to retain the charge once the battery has started being used. They hold the charge unused just fine - I can charge them before I go on a trip and they always last 200+ shots. However if I leave them in the camera overnight, when I switch it on in the morning they are dead. This doesn't happen with the genuine Nikon battery that came with my camera. At this price though, this isn't a major problem as long as you factor it in before straying too far from a charger.
on 12 January 2014
Got my batteries ok but they do not work at all very disappointed and a waste of money Its true you do get what you pay for and if its sounds too good to be true it usually is......lesson learned.
on 4 February 2013
Speedy arrival, well packaged and at an unbelievable price. I thought the price was for one but TWO, what a bonus!
These batteries were a fraction of the cost that a mate of mine paid for a spare when he bought his camera recently and they are a higher rating than the original one supplied with my Nikon coolpix camera. Definitely reccommended.
on 20 March 2013
Cheap, very cheap. Does exactly same job as the original. I have not noticed any difference in performance between the OEM version and these.

If they last a year, I'll be delighted, but I've bought third party batteries before and they've lasted much longer than this.

You've not got a lot to loose, so give them a go!
on 3 December 2013
Excellent battery pack replacement for my aging Nikon 7900. With Smart Phones being so good at producing great pictures a camera to most 'point and shoot' photographers, is not an absolute necessity, however they are still nice to have at hand. These batteries are perfect for what I need and hold their charge well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 April 2013
I've found these batteries work perfectly well with the Nikon coolpix compact camera I use them with and compare favourably, in terms of life, with the Nikon brand battery supplied with the camera. Great value, a fraction of the cost of an original Nikon item, and fast service by seller.
on 9 February 2013
good as described, delivered on time, two batteries fitted perfectly into my camera , both charged and work perfectly two for less than a fiver cant go wrong, would recommend anybody with a Nikon to buy some as back ups.