USB Rechargeable LED Bike Front Light BIGO Mountain Bike Light Cycle Lights Bicycle Flashlight Cycling Headlight Water Resistant 2000mAh/900 Lumens with 3 Light Modes-Black
- 1.SIMPLE TOUCH CONTROL & WATER RESISTANT & DESIGH PATENT: With smart bike headlight button, just slightly touch 0.6 seconds to switch modes without pressing the button. Built-in water resistant to keep you move on in worst weather.
- 2.SUPER BRIGHTNESS & ADJUSTABLE MULTI-MODE: 900 Lumens headlight, it shines up to165 feet-295 feet. You can switch 3 modes: High mode (2-3 hours runtime), Mid mode (5-6 hours runtime), and Fast Flash mode (10-12 hours runtime). Fast flashing modes will grasp drivers' attention even in broad daylight and on any weather conditions.
- 3.USB RECHARGEABLE & EXTREME LONG RUN TIME: Stop Wasting Your Money on batteries! Never Buy Batteries Again! All you need is a USB cord and a power source to charge (Computer, laptop or a power bank). The BIGO bike front light only takes 4-5 hours to fully charge. And the life of the front light is up to 100,000 hours.
- 4.VERSATILE USAGE ANDEASY INSTALLATION: With adjustable mounts, the cycling light can be mounted on most bike handlebars and cycling helmets, also can be used as a standalone flashlight or emergency light after removing the holder. Installs in seconds and NO TOOLS required. It will suit all bikes: oversized road bikes, commuter city bikes or any mountain & kids bikes.
- 5.MOUNTED FIRMLY AND WARRANTY: Bike Lights Set front mount was designed with the two different thickness rubber to ensure bike light and the bracket tightly installed on the handlebars. The high quality mounting attachments keep the lights on your bike, even in rugged terrain. One month warranty is provide, please contact us if you have any question about the product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The BIGO bike light is a USB Rechargeable Touch Switch Bicycle Headlight, built-in battery & water resistant, with currently the safest polymer battery and intelligent touch control. Best choice for you! Enjoy your ride!
900 Lumen LED Light
Break the darkness with a powerful 900-lumen and ride with 100% confidence using the BIGO Bike Light. Never worry again about riding in the dark!
Simple Touch Control and Multi-mode
The BIGO Bike Light has three working modes: high mode, mid mode and flashing. Simply touch the control button to turn on the light and switch between working modes.
A 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hours of use at maximum brightness. When the battery is out of power, connect with any USB charger to charge it back to full capacity. Never Buy Batteries Again!
Easily mount to your bike handlebar or helmets. Also can be used as a standalone flashlight or emergency, illumination, rescuing, SOS light after removing the holder.
The BIGO bicycle headlight is tested by CE, RoHS, FCC.
1.Flux: 900 Lumens
2.Material: High hardness aviation aluminum alloy
3.Input Voltage: DC 5V 500mA
4.Battery: 2000 mAh
5.Rated Power: 10W
6.LED life span: 100,000hours
7.Range: 164-295 feet
1x USB Bike Front Light
1x Mount Bracket with Screw
1x Helmet Bracket
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x Binding Band (for helmet)
1x Portable Rope
1x User Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ON/OFF switch is a touch-sensitive affair which will not accidentally turn the light on and drain your battery while it's in your bag. However, unless you have gloves with mobile phone-friendly fingertips, you will have to take your gloves off to operate it.
On the downside, there is absolutely no light visible from the side. Many cycle lamps have, at least, a minor portion of the front lens that is visible from the side, but this ain't one of 'em. So, if you're worried about your side-on visibility to other road users, this may not be the item for you.
Another negative - in my opinion - is the speed of the 'flashing' setting. The light has three modes 1) On all the time - bright 2) on all the time - slightly less bright and 3) Flashing. As mentioned above, the bright setting is astounding and lights everything in your path. The less bright setting is perfect for everyday use and saves your battery. However, the 'flashing' setting is so fast it is a virtual (fit-inducing) strobe light. That's not to say it's unusable, just peculiar. It certainly gets you noticed though! Personally, I prefer the slightly slower, less frantic speed of most other lights I have experienced.
If you're in the market for a compact, bright and sturdy cycle lamp and can live with the minor flaws I've mentioned, then this is to be recommended. The fact that I will never have to replace the batteries or bulb again certainly made my mind up
The only drawback is the power button - it's a little temperamental. It's touch sensitive and brushing of it at times can turn it on or switch through the modes and at other times is non-responsive to a deliberate press from a finger. A little frustrating but once it's mounted and at the mode I want, my hands are unlikely to be anywhere near it while cycling.
Another feature I like is the additional strap which means I can mount the light on my helmet if I'm not on my commuter.
Works well, handles rain without issue. Does take a while to charge (4/5 hrs)
I initially mounted it wrong and it fell off going down a hill. Despite hitting the ground at around 25mph and getting some scratches, it survived and still works fine.
Only issue I had was mounting it onto my scooter, had to put and elastic band under the mount to get some friction in there.
Most recent customer reviews
Provides more than enough light to ride by even in the depths of winter.
Only thing prventing 5 star review is that it is a little tricky to get...Read more