- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
Recaro Young Sport Hero Group 123 Car Seat - Ruby
- RECARO Young Sport Hero Ruby
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Discover the new RECARO Young Sport HERO. Our best-selling seat has been reinvented; the successor of the Young Sport provides easy handling and highly advanced safety features. The Young Sport HERO offers the highest levels of safety and ergonomics from around 9 months to 12 years of age.
- Innovative HERO Safety System
- Shoulder paddings, belts and headrest form one unit
- No slipping or twisting of belts makes buckling in easy
- Extra padding on the shoulder straps prevents further injuries in case of a frontal crash
- Advanced Side Protection (ASP)
- Lateral energy absorbers reduce forces in case of a side impact
- Protective foam in hip, shoulder and head area
- Particularly long usage
- Installation with the car's 3-point belt (Group I-III)
- Integrated 5-point belt for additional safety (Group I)
- Perfect seating ergonomics thanks to automotive moulded foam
- Innovative belt clip for easy fixation of the seat in the car
- Insert cushion offers more stability for smaller kids
- Breathable fabrics ensure best air circulation
- Set recline position with a simple twist at the turn knob
- Age suitability: 9m - 12y / 9 - 36kg
- Group: 1-2-3
- Dimensions: H 52
- 71.5 x L 44 x W 45cm
- Seat Weight: 8.5kg
- Isofix: No
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our daughter is in the 2nd percentile for weight - so is very slight for her age (3 years) but i can see this becoming so uncomfortable. Not even worth trying it in the car.
Safety is key but it is a little too closed in for me and will leave child with very little visibility.