Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Recaro Monza Nova IS (Graphite)
|Price:||£179.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£31.00 (15%)|
- One Seat for children from the age of around 9 months to 12 years (9-36kgs), this means the seat can be used for a long time.
- Height adjustable backrest, up to 11 height positions. Max height of child 150cm, approx 12 years. Speaker system in headrest.
- Adjustable head cushion in headrest to aid comfortable sleeping
- Seat connects to Isofix points in the vehicle, child secured with car 3 point belt. Seatfix ensures the seat is secured at all times.
Softest of Swaddles
Beautifully designed soft baby muslins, swaddles and blankets. Click here to shop the range.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
RECARO Monza Nova IS Group 1/2/3
RECARO introduces the award-winning Monza Nova IS, combining design, technology, and safety. Monza Nova IS was awarded a Which? Best Buy in the 2013 tests, which combined with the ADAC result 2.0 is testimony to the safety Monza Nova IS can give your child. RECARO Monza Nova IS is a Group 1/2/3 car seat that your child can use from 9 to 36 kg (approximately 9 months to 12 years of age). With a sporty design, outstanding protection, and advanced functionality, the RECARO Monza Nova IS is a great option for safety and comfort for your growing child.
In the event of an accident, the Monza Nova IS's additional crash pads, together with foam supports in the head and hip areas, will distribute the load, while fixed armrests provide additional side protection in the hip area. Installation is simple: first, connect the seat to the Isofix connectors in the vehicle; then, at Group 1 stage, place the impact shield across the front of the child as shown in the manual, and secure the child and impact shield using the vehicle's own three-point inertia belt; finally, at Group 2/3 stage, simply secure the seat to the Isofix connectors in the vehicle and, using the seatbelt routing guides, secure the child using the vehicle's three-point seatbelt.
The benefits for you
The needs of your child's travel are fully met up to 150 cm tall (approximately 12 years old), which means that the seat can be used for a particularly long time. You can be sure during travel that your seat is secure – the seat is easy to install in the car, with a Seatfix connection for additional stability. The speaker system in the seat allows you to listen to your own media in the front of the car on the radio, and the machine-washable covers mean you can keep your seat looking as good as new.
Features of the RECARO Monza Nova IS Group 1/2/3:
- Easy to install – Seatfix connection and impact shield for additional protection
- RECARO Air Circulation System (ACS) ensures that air circulates freely for comfort and wellbeing
- Extremely comfortable with excellent ergonomics as a result of the ventilated foam developed for the automotive industry
- 11 height-adjustable headrest positions that will ensure a perfect fit
- Integrated speakers in the headrest to entertain your child simply plug the cable into an MP3 player; there is a handy storage pocket on the side of the seat to store the MP3 player
- The headrest has a built-in air cushion that can be easily adjusted to suit the needs of the child and can be deflated at the touch of a button
- High-quality deeply padded, fully breathable seat covers provide luxurious comfort and are machine-washable at 30°C
- Available in a range of fashionable colour choices
Who are RECARO?
The RECARO brand stands for seating expertise, which covers more than just the seat but also the person using it and where it is used. RECARO's main aim is to provide products that always exceed expectations in terms of design, user friendliness, comfort, and safety. The results are child seats that give you and your child a very special feeling of wellbeing on journeys both long and short. All RECARO child seats have advanced side impact protection for the full age range of the seat, providing protection to the head, side, and hips in the event of a side impact. The padded side wings and headrest not only protect but give your child additional comfort during rest or sleep.
1 x Car seat
1 x Impact shield
1 x Instruction manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to fit to either isofix or non isofix. My son doesnt mind the bar restraint. good which scores tooPublished 5 months ago by Neal Lewis
Second one we have bought - First from ~9 months to 3 and a bit, still going strong, still using the wedge. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very well manufactured but does not come with English instructions. ISO Fix arms are too bulky to fit into my Ford Tourneo Seat openingsPublished 20 months ago by Graham Phillip