Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.42

on 13 October 2011
This book introduces new dynamics to the interstellar war being fought between Macros and biotics and makes the whole story feel so much richer. Characters become more involved and take some unexpected actions that could change the course of the series. This book kept me guessing at what will happen next and always surpassed my hopes for each chapter, I highly recommend reading this after the previous two.
on 13 October 2011
One of the 1st books I bought for my Kindle in 2010 was Swarm, caught my attention and am actually reading it again right now as I have just read "Extinction" and needed a reminder.
Well I cant wait for "Conquest" and will buy it asap.
I feel part of this fight against the Macro's and need more.
If you are a Sci Fi fan then these books are fab. If you like relationships..Read these books.....I want to meet Alexandra (Sandra) she sounds sooooo fab...LOL.
Enjoy the read.
on 22 April 2015
Kindled so an instantaneous delivery which was beautifully wrapped. More Star Force fun an an improbable but highly enjoyable future. You have to admire the length of the series and there are plenty of interesting ideas to enjoy. Great to see this genre of Sci Fi is alive and well. Will Star Force survive the Machs? I think we can guess the answer to that one. Read on space cowboys!
on 20 September 2011
A good addition to the series. Looking forward to the next one already.

Interesting twist with character modifications and I'm looking forward to see how the battle with the Macros plays out long term.

For this kind of price the entire series is worth investing in.
on 20 September 2013
The Star Force Series are a true must read for any Sci-Fi fan...the story twists and turns and keeps you on your toes, whilst the characters become almost real and you feel genuine warmth towards them...well some anyway.
on 15 June 2014
i've always imagined using nanites and constructing fleets on asteroids, so this series was a fantastic find,read them all solidly and loved every bit. absolutly excellent example of sci-fi, cant wait for more!
on 28 October 2011
Have read all three books and can easily say a great series of sci-fi books. Can't wait for the next one as I need to know how it ends.
Great story, great characters and explosive action.
on 20 March 2013
Just like the rest of the star once series this book travels at light speed nd imply can not be put down or a second. Well done mr Larson we can't wait for the next instalment.
on 18 April 2014
Great series I started at 6 so gone to 1 and working my way through great entertainment and it takes me away from the stresses of the real
on 6 July 2013
The whole Starforce series is brilliant - I highly recommend them all and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment. Read this now!