TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 May 2015
Yeah I’m a Top Gear fan. It just happened; I have never cared for cars in my entire life so that I became a Top Gear fan is frankly astonishing. I don’t even have a driving license.

Anyway, I was quite sad when Top Gear was put on hiatus earlier this year because of the “fracas” (that word will probably be associated with Jeremy Clarkson from now on) and then never came back because Jeremy Clarkson was fired from the show. So, I comforted myself with reruns of the show and with this book. A Jeremy Clarkson book is perfect antidote for anyone that suffering from Top Gear withdrawal because he is as outrageous when he writes as he is when he talks, and I love that. In this world of PC is it nice to have someone that just don’t give a damn about that.

This is Jeremy’s chronicles, collected and published as a book and I love having a book like this lying beside my bed for when I just want to read something easy before I sleep or I can’t sleep because ever chapter is 3.5 pages long and that means that I can read a couple of chapters than try to sleep again. Perfect!

I enjoyed reading this so much that I feel the need to buy a new Jeremy Clarkson book soon, luckily for me do I have an unread Richard Hammond book that I now can start to read.
on 23 September 2017
Totally addicted to these books - like reading someone's diary and he doesn't give a monkeys what he says. So refreshing!
on 22 January 2014
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, not for me I cannot stand Clarkson. Husband thoroughly enjoyed it. I was subject to many quotes from it and I must say most of them were sensible.
on 6 September 2015
Jeremy is once again very entertaining. Loved it
on 26 January 2016
Once again an excellent read.
on 29 June 2014
Whats not to like an easy and funny read,says what most people would like to say.These type of books and especially Clarkson are a good read on holiday.
on 27 April 2017
Great fun to read
on 28 October 2014
Never tire of reading his book's and this one is the same. Totaly brilliant.
on 16 March 2014
Really enjoyed the book. Has kept me thoroughly entertained throughout. It's was like every night was Top Gear night which is no bad thing
on 4 March 2015
Brilliant - even if he is like Marmite!