on 2 November 2015
I love Emily games and this was the first one I downloaded on to my kindle. Straight away I started to play the first episode"Reading the signs" and I instantly adored it. I played the next 3 games in 15 minutes. Quickly after , I saw a sign that said if you pay £5.99 you get full the full game .I bought it .After a few minutes I started playing. It STILL said the same thing. I am one of the many unhappy Emily customers so please do something to fix it.

Love, Sky buzz ;D
on 26 May 2015
I bought this game for my daughter originally, but I have ended up playing it much more than she has! Emily's wonder wedding is a time management game, very similar to the diner dash series in that you (Emily) is running a restaurant. You have to serve all the customers on time - before they get mad and leave. Like cake mania, you also have to put together the different combinations of food. Emily's wonder wedding also includes side challenges that you must complete in time as well as keeping your customers happy and well fed. You're on a timer, and you have a target you need to hit to progress to the next level so it can be quite challenging and at times frustrating, but not UN doable. You don't get all the levels free - you have to buy them. I ended up buying them all as I couldn't stop playing. Playing this game does eat up quite a bit of power though, so it's best to make sure you have a full charge when you start to play.
on 24 October 2013
I love this. Me and my mum couldn't get off it. One issue though. When you complete it it won't let you back on the game. But it is a really good game. Let's have more of these games. Written by maya greenwood.
on 18 September 2013
Excellent. Me and my 6 year old enjoyed this. Completed all levels but not invites as game froze just as we completed last level. Unable to access game very frustrating as complete game was not free. Great story line and was handy to improve my child's reading skills. Would love to go back and complete all Invitations
on 22 September 2013
Amazing game I bought yesterday and already have a l ready played it for at least 5 hours. If . You love multi tasking then this is the app for you
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
I have played Delicious-Emily`s games before, when you have a little time to your self its nice to play a game that all the family can play and got lost in for a short time. I love them.
on 29 August 2013
So pleased to see a new emily game! Bought the full version straight away, well worth the money. So many levels! If you love time management games and emily it's a must buy!
on 22 September 2013
I have always loved the Delicious games, so couldn't wait to try this latest one. There should be more like this. Fantastic. Best time management game ever, please make more soon.
on 17 October 2013
This game is very fun and fast-paced. The storyline is very cleverly written out and the invitation challenges are so fun! All of the levels progress in difficulty but once you move on to a new place it isn't so bad! I would definitely recommend Emily's other games. I think this game is best for 9+ as it gets very hard aND the little ones won't like that! :)
on 4 October 2013
You start of in a restraint the Emily hose dress shopping but you have to pay money for the next bit good luck with the mothering law