Real-World Fractals: Object-Oriented Fractal Programming in C++ Hardcover – 3 Feb 1994
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shows how to create fractals using object-oriented programming techniques. This book/disk package explores the latest advances in fractal modelling, and applies the techniques to real-life applications such as flight simulation, physical modelling and computer visualization.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics