- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (1 April 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578201241
- ISBN-13: 978-1578201242
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,288,892 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Real-Time Concepts for Embedded Systems Paperback – 1 Apr 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Qing Li is a senior architect at Blue Coat Systems, Inc. leading the design and development efforts of the next-generation IPv6 enabled secure proxy appliances. Qing holds multiple US patents. Qing is a contributing author of the book titled Handbook of Networked and Embedded Control Systems published in June 2005. He is the author of the embedded systems development book titled Real-Time Concepts for Embedded Systems published in April 2003.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book can be equally useful for both novice and intermediate programmers. Experts in RTOS's may want something a little less instructive and more like a "reference" manual, but don't be fooled by that statement and over-estimate your skills. If you can't completely describe semiphore types, deadlock breaking strategies and timing wheels, you may still need this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia