- Prime-exclusive: FREE Amazon Pantry delivery reward with the purchase of this item. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £3.79 delivery
Real Techniques Stippling Make-up Brush
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.51 (5%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The final step is a optimal finish
- This dual fibre stippling brush is our trade secret for creating airbrushed high definition coverage with all makeup types
- Made with taklon bristles, Real Techniques brushes are ultra plush and smooth and 100% cruelty-free
- Developed by makeup artist and beauty blogger Sam Chapman
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Real Techniques Stippling brush is an angled, super soft but structured flat top brush and a must-have beauty makeup accessory that will help to create a flawless base on your skin or complete an airbrushed look to finish. The brushes in the Real Techniques range are all colour coded and each colour corresponds to a key step of makeup application. Pink is for finishing off your look with powder, blush or bronzer. However, the Real Techniques Stippling brush can also be used to apply liquid foundation. The angled cut lets you build the coverage you need for an airbrushed, high definition result.
1 x Real Techniques Stippling Brush
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am SO glad that I purchased this! My foundation looks a hundred times better - my pores don't show and my foundation is much more evenly blended between my face and neck (avoiding those ghastly foundation 'tidelines'). Overall, my foundation looks more natural but the coverage is not compromised. I highly recommend this product.
As a side note, I wash my make up brushes frequently (at least once a week) as I hate the idea of them harbouring bacteria and potentially leading to break outs. I wash this brush using some coconut shampoo and warm water and then let it air dry. Some brushes tend to fare badly with this frequent washing, but not this one. I haven't noticed any difference in the quality of the brush and I have now washed it countless times. The only difference is it now smells like coconut!
I heard bad reviews on this product, so was a bit sceptical to purchase it. However, for the price of the brush, I was pleasantly surprised. I like how lightweight it is, and because I use it for blusher I like how it doesn't apply too much product. It also helps to blend make up easily on the face.
Would definitely recommend.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews