Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Real Techniques Setting Brush
|Price:||£5.45 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.54 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The final step is a optimal finish
- The micro setting brush is key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter on the cheeks or brow bone
- This slightly smaller powder brush helps to set the skin with a light dusting of powder only where you need it
- Made with taklon bristles, Real Techniques brushes are ultra plush and smooth and 100% cruelty-free
- Developed by makeup artist and beauty blogger Sam Chapman
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Real Techniques Setting brush is a smaller, super soft powder brush and a must-have beauty makeup accessory that will help to create the finishing touches to your beauty look and add a controlled dusting of powder where needed. The brushes in the Real Techniques range are all colour coded and each colour corresponds to a key step of makeup application. Pink is for finishing off your look with powder, blush or bronzer. The Real Techniques Setting brush can be used to apply powder to set your foundation or concealer. It can also be used to apply highlighter along the top of the cheek bones and through the brow bone.
1 x Real Techniques Setting Brush
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's used for bronzer, contouring, banana powder, highlighting and face powder and even all over eye shadow on a frantic morning.
It's been washed regularly - I use baby shampoo and is as good as the day I bought it. It is usually at the bottom of my make up bag and still says in shape.
Buy one!! Or two like I did!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The colour of handles have changed when compared to old (original) brushes. However, the quality is still great and super-fast delivery.Published 8 days ago by MSafa
I have had two of these brushes already (due to losing them). It is a perfect sized brush for setting under eye powder or highlighting. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Emily
I've had this brush for 3 years and it is still in great condition. The brush head has the perfect size for powdering or highlighting small areas. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anja
Love this brush, I have one for setting powder and one for illuminating powder!Published 1 month ago by Sugarplumfairy