- Prime-exclusive: FREE Amazon Pantry delivery reward with the purchase of this item. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The flat contour brush bristles are softer than ever for the most luxury feel to date
- Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish
- White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application
- The weighted brass ferrule is engineered for maximum control and holds bristles securely for the ultimate shed resistance
- The brush handles are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Sam and Nic Chapman are sisters, pro Makeup artists and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together. Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flat head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. Ideal for contouring and sculpting. Ideal for creams, powders and liquids giving medium to full coverage.
Buff cream or powder makeup into contours of the face for dimension
From the manufacturer
- Gold = Base
- Silver = Eyes
- Rose Gold = Finish
Bold Metals Flat Contour
A dense head creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up favorite features.
Softer than ever bristles, for our most luxe feel to date
Weighted for optimal control and comfort — brushes are engineered for perfect weight distribution when tipped toward the face for use
Refined artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup
Bold & Beautiful
A Girl Can Never Have Enough Beauty Applicators
ABOUT THE BRAND
In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from sisters, Sam and Nic Champan otherwise known as Pixi Woo. Since then the brand has developed and grown to be the top brush brand with an ever expanding range that cant be missed!
In 2015, the Bold Metals range was launched. A smaller more premium range, with a fantastic colour collection to keep up with the high fashion.
PRODUCTS THAT COMPLIMENT THE FLAT CONTOUR BRUSH
Dual function: flat edge covers large areas of the face and angled edges contour around eyes and nose.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews