on 25 May 2016
We have used this nappy set as our primary cloth nappies for two girls over the past two and a half years. There are many styles of cloth nappies on the market and we have trialed most of them but these are the ones we always go back to. They are not all sorts of fun designs and pre-fit shapes but they are reliable, fit all babies no matter their shape or weight and highly absorbent. We have had less than five leaked nappies from these over the past 2 and a half years and almost all of those were in the first week when we were figuring out how to use them still, so simply user error. The covers really do hold everything well and because they are Velcro fitting can be adjusted as snug or loose as you need. The only downside of the Velcro is if there is nothing over the cover when baby is crawling or dragging along the ground it can pull the Velcro loose so you need to make sure there is something over the Velcro to keep it secure. Older children can also easily undo the Velcro themselves so what out for self changes! There are soft Velcro tabs on the inside of the covers to attach the Velcro to for washing which is incredibly useful. There is coloured stitching on the edges of each size nappy so you can differentiate the different sizes. I suggest buying a fastener of some sort to hold the folded nappy in place as it makes for a much more secure and trim fit. Watch the videos on real nappies on their website or youtube for tips on folding techniques. The flushable liners for older children are nice and thin yet still do a good job catching messes and makes the cleaning process much easier. We wash about every two days and allow a day for drying and find we have enough to be comfortable for that time frame. The nappies themselves are simple cotton. Soft on babies skin, easy to wash (I wash on 60 usually) and dry moderately quickly. Even through two children there is almost no staining and while there are signs of wear on the fabric no holes, snags or issues with use or absorbency. The only time we use a different nappy is at night as we wanted something with greater absorbency to cover 10-12 hours so we use a bamboo shaped nappy with a cotton insert and a fleece insert for that. Great investment for what you get and would highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 December 2012
But it does require some more time than the quick alternative.

The different age sizes are good and it has a good fit and it gives room for the child's stomach and it does not seem like it makes unnecessary pressure.

A good instructional DVD in the package to show how to fold them, very helpful.

It seems like a very good quality package and we will definitely use it again if we are having another kid, but we are not in a hurry =D
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 August 2011
I started using the odd cloth nappy with my eldest son but never really knew where to start so just ended up with bits that didn't really get used, this time I again thought about trying cloth nappies again but wanted to get stuck in and do it properly, this pack has been invaluable for that as it has everything I'll need, it comes with so many items that it works out really good value and already I can see how I'll be making huge savings... And my concience is clearer that I'm not filling landfills with nappies that don't decompose! The whole cloth nappy process has been made easy because of this pack and the nappies are so soft :-) I must admit I feel a flutter of pride seeing a line full of washed clean nappies too (sad I know but it's the little things) really good value pack and so impressed with how much is in it!
on 6 December 2011
I've been researching the possibility of using cloth nappies with my daughter while she was still in my belly. After not being able to make up my mind, I decided on these and I am very satisfied with my decision.

I loved them since the first time I put them on my baby. They are made from high quality materials, they dry quickly, clean much easier than I would think they would, and the fabric is very soft causing no irritation what-so-ever on my baby's bum. I'll be using these for a long time to come, highly recommended!
on 7 November 2011
I was interested in using cloth napes for my baby but didn't know where to start. This pack took out all the guesswork as it has everything you need and now that I have been using cloth napes for a while these prefold types are clearly the easiest to use.