- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Real Estate Investing For Dummies Paperback – 3 Apr 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Make real estate part of your investing plan
- Build wealth in any market
- Find and evaluate properties with maximum potential
- Understand financing options
Confidently build your wealth with a solid real estate investment plan
Investing in real estate isn't rocket science, but it does require doing your homework. With the insight from hands-on experts in this helpful, updated guide, you'll find proven, practical, and actionable advice to overcome the challenges of the market, take advantage of the opportunities in any real estate environment, and keep yourself one step ahead of the competition.
- Get real with real estate -- compare real estate to other investments, understand its income- and wealth-producing potential, and determine whether it's the right fit for you
- Raise the roof -- find out how to make money reliably with small down payments, property flips, and fixer-uppers
- Show me the money -- discover the best ways to raise capital, finance your property purchases, and secure cream-of-the-crop mortgage terms
- Location, location, lo-value? -- find and evaluate properties that will get you the most bang for your buck, understand leases and property valuation, and crunch those numbers to find your best return on investment (ROI)
- Landlording 101 -- operate your property effectively, protect your investment with insurance and risk management, and hire the right people to help you run things smoothly
Open the book and find:
- The many ways to invest in residential income property
- Considerations for foreclosures, REOs, and probate sales
- What you need to know about property inspections and closings
- Advice on setting rental policies and finding trustworthy tenants
- The lowdown on recordkeeping, accounting, and taxes
- Ways to increase a property's return
- Ten insider's steps to real estate investing success
About the Author
Eric Tyson, MBA, is a nationally recognized personal finance counselor, syndicated columnist, and bestselling author of numerous For Dummies books. Robert S. Griswold , MSBA, is a successful real estate investor, hands-on property manager with a large portfolio of residential and commercial properties, and the author of Property Management Kit For Dummies and co-author of Landlord's Legal Kit For Dummies.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If I could share one thing with someone taking an interest in this book, it's this... keep your expectations in check and you will really have a great handy guide of do's and don't's when you do decide to jump in the market as an investor. By the end of this book, you will definitely NOT be a savvy real-estate investor but it will have given you several pathways that you can start pursuing. It's up to you to decide which one suits you. Good luck!