Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Real Diana Kindle Edition
|Length: 340 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A good read if you like all things royal. Recommend it.
No-one reading this book can deny that Diana loved Charles deeply and anything she did... the tantrums, the affairs etc were her way of trying to gain his attention and win him back. I think it is also obvious from the book that Charles did indeed love Diana too and one is left feeling utterly heartbroken for the wonderful King and Queen we will never have! One is also left feeling that these two people could have had a long and glorious reign together to the utter delight and enchantment of the whole world if only they could have got the help and advise they so badly needed.
My only critism about the book is how the author blantly claims that Diana had an abortion on the heresay of "an Earl's daughter" since the author said that she cannot say that Diana was pregnant at the time of her death because there was no concrete evidence to support this fact then I feel that she should also have excercised this fairness of judgement regarding the abortion claim for which there is also no concrete evidence.
I would definitely recommend this book to any Diana fan...with the warning be prepared to reach the end page loving and missing her more than ever!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Lady C she is refreshingly honest and a pleasure to read. I loved this book and will read her other books.Published 1 month ago by Hilary Woodward
I found this book fascinating and riveting. A new inside into one of Britain's most iconic figures. If you like books on Royalty, you'll love this.Published 2 months ago by H. L. Radcliffe
A very interesting read,really enjoyed it + it re enforced the opinion I already had of Diana.I always believed she manipulated the press for her own ends.Published 6 months ago by rita cardwell
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > British Royalty
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Royalty
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Leaders & Notable People > Royalty
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Regional U.K.
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Biographies