- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Reading Under Control: Teaching Reading in the Primary School (David Fulton Books) Paperback – 1 Nov 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Judith Graham recently retired as a Principal Lecturer from Roehampton University.
Alison Kelly is Senior Lecturer in the Department of English Education at Roehampton University.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would highly recommend this book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology