Reading the Story in DNA: A beginner's guide to molecular evolution Paperback – 7 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a thoroughly engaging beginners textbook on molecular evolution. Bromhams use of modern, colorful examples rather than equations will capture both the attention and the imagination of readers, providing a clear and thorough introduction into a highly sophisticated field without requiring advanced mathematical knowledge. The Quarterly Review of Biology
About the Author
Lindell Bromham is a senior lecturer in the School of Botany and Zoology at The Australian National University.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Evolution
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Biodiversity
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Molecular Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment