Reading Melanie Klein Paperback – 25 Jun 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
LYNDSEY STONEBRIDGE is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of East Anglia, UK. Her publications include "The Destructive Element: British Psychoanalysis and Modernism," "Reading Melanie Klein" (edited with John Phillips), and "British Fiction After Modernism: The Novel at Mid-Century" (edited with Marina Mackay).
Phillips served as assistant director of the Moody Correspondence School as well as director of the Emmaus correspondence School, one of the world's largest Bible correspondence ministries. He also taught in the Moody Evening School and on the Moody Radio Network. He is now retired.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Reference
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Psychoanalysis > Klein, Melanie
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Psychoanalysis > Theory
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism