- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
A Reader In Animation Studies Paperback – 22 May 1998
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jane Pilling, freelance film programmer, journalist, and translator, also writes and teaches on film and animation, currently at the Royal College of Art in London. She recently made a six-part television series on European animation for UK television.
Top customer reviews
Apart from that, it seems to cover a lot of different and important animation styles and makers, which is good.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For instance, the author went on endlessly about how the studio didn't understand the vision of "Ren and Stimpy". I needed a scholarly article to tell me this?
I left the book behind at a "Wingnuts" eatery. The waitress came running back to return the book. I realized that I had shirked my duty in throwing the publication in the ashcan myself.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > United States
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Animation
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Computers & Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Animation