on 8 September 2016
Good books if not a bit repetitive. Little girl got one well with them and it gave her the classroom edge
on 2 April 2016
As described
on 13 May 2009
These small books are accessable to low ability students, they offer talking points and interest. The beginning pages of broken down syllables, sounds and phonemes are great. I use the back pages for a 'bingo' type game with a few students at a time. They are a good working tool to use in conjunction with other Read Write Inc. books.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2015
excellent books.
on 2 December 2012
would have been better if they were in colour,I work in a poorly funded school wher we only have 1 pack of colour ones and I bought these so I could ensure the my ever growing group could have one each,they now squabble over them,it wouldnt cost much to print them in colour
on 5 April 2013
Superb learning resource. I would recommend this series of booklets for the teaching and reinforcing of phonics and graphemes to Key Stage One children.
on 8 March 2015
It's look like a color photocopy done of the original. Apart from them rest everything is fine. It does not have glossy cover page and the same with pages inside.
on 15 April 2013
I have used the Phonics at Home books for series 1-4, then moved onto the yellow set 5 as my daughter progressed. These are truly excellent, easy for a parent to follow, and I was amazed by how quickly my daughter advanced. These are a great buy.
on 19 July 2014
Very good for developing readers and at a very good price
on 17 June 2014
Phonics at its best. Children are excited by the idea of a series of books and confidently tackle new words.