on 26 December 2016
This app changed my kid she hated books at first but when I showed this app to her the minute she saw it she completely changed she is now at the top.of her class thanks to this app. If you don't get this app you are completely missing out you have an opportunity to get this app.
on 28 May 2017
Really good app for my little'n
on 13 October 2017
My little girl and boy both love it
on 7 September 2017
It very good kept my granddaughter busy for a few hours
on 9 April 2014
My son doesn't like reading at 'll he is 6. But he is looking forward to using this app with me. X
on 6 January 2015
Downloaded for my grandson aged 5, used once then forgotten about, so its not as gripping as a proper book I guess as we now get them out. If I take a positive view then its pushed him away from a tablet to paper book learning which is the traditional and in my view best way to learn basics.
on 14 June 2015
My son loves this app and so do I. The child can either read the book themselves or have the app read it to them. My son is just learning to read so he uses the read to me option. The app also has activities at the end of each book! In simple words, it is a virtual personal library and the books are very interesting as well. Well done guys!
on 19 November 2016
I think it helps with the reading because it has lots of different levels
on 6 May 2017
Great story time for my kids
on 12 June 2017
Help's you read and is for all ages☺.