on 10 November 2013
It is well made and is strong and sturdy. I love the design and it is waterproof. It has a small inside pocket for keys and smaller items, it would be great if this little pocket could be closed somehow, with a little button for example, than this would be a perfect bag. Now it is very close to perfect and well worth the money.
on 30 August 2015
Brilliant bag, great quality even has little inside pocket to put keys in, only failings really are it doesn't fold up very small as I would have liked to keep in my bag, and inside pocket has no fastener, however it's very strong, water resistant and holds quite a bit of shopping. I bought one from this company a while back and the bag folded up more easily, but they have improved on quality in thickness of material so can't complain, very glad I bought it, nice dogs on it too.
on 7 September 2013
Got this as a beach bag for my hols (although it would make a good shopper too) - and I am very pleased with it! Arrived quickly, it is well made, good quality and a decent size. Very happy with this bag and I would recomend it!
on 10 December 2015
if you want a water-resistant bag specifically and that you can carry a dumb bell in without it coming apart this is the right bag for you, it's very sturdy. but these excellent qualities in themselves make it unfortunately a bit too heavy and bulky to have as a spare shopping bag in a handbag for me.
on 17 September 2013
It's a good bag but wish there was a zipper in the small pocket inside to keep those loose coins safe..
on 4 January 2016
I was hoping for a light weight reusable bag that could be packed small ... this isn't it. It's not too bad, and will probably last longer than a lighter one, but if you're looking for something to put in your handbag or rucksac to give you extra shopping capacity, I wouldn't plan for this. Hobby-craft do one for £1 which is great!
on 29 October 2014
A good strong bag which isn't too big. As another reviewer noted if you're not on the tall side, some of these bags touch the floor. Not so with this bag and is comfortable to carry when full. The material is "stiff" and not the soft nylon that you might expect but it still rolls up easily for carrying around. I does come with its own carry pouch which some may find useful.
on 8 August 2013
I love this bag. I don't understand the negative reviews below, I don't know if they expected a handbag?? This is an extremely good quality "bag for life". Waterproof, great size (not too small and not too big) with a lovely pattern and refolds easily. The handles are long enough to go over the shoulder or be held in the hand. I love mine! Exactly what I wanted - a foldable bag for life but has a bit of something special / extra about it and not just a fabric one.
on 29 December 2016
What a great sturdy bag holds lot's too fantastic value my daughter was very pleased the carrying bag in came in could have been a touch bigger it definitely wasn't easy to get it back in
on 27 November 2014
Oh my god! I love it more than I ever thought!!! I bought this bag, thinking, oh is going to be big and it will be huge for me walking in the streets with my gym bag plus this, but? it is awesome. Waterproof, and strong! I can't wait to buy new ones in the near future. I love it, and thanks a lot!! it was worth that cost!