Re-Thinking Social Research: Anti-Discriminatory Approaches in Research Methodology Hardcover – 8 Jul 1994
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...provides practical direction for any researcher who seeks to actively work for change against all forms of discrimination and oppression.' Professor Donna M. Mertens, Gallaudet University, USA 'This book offers a wealth of insights...If the goal of social work research is to offer guidance to social work practitioners and policy makers, then this book is a "must read" for those undertaking and teaching social work research.' Mary Valentich, The University of Calgary, Canada '...an important book. It should be read by administrators and field staff in health and human service agencies, researchers, social action groups, and academics responsible for research education of students in the helping and healing professions.' James Gripton, Emeritus Professor, The University of Calgary, Canada 'This collection of much needed articles provides an excellent way to generate discussion on research within welfare provision. This is a book that will be very valuable to students, academics, welfare practitioners and administrators.' Kum-Kum Bhavnani, University of California, USA
About the Author
Beth Humphries and Carole Truman, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services