Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 January 2013
Bought this when it was a lightning deal. Excellent purchase. Just make sure everything is tightened up, even the bits that are pre-assembled out of the box, to avaoid any annoying rattles. A very happy 8 year old loves it.
on 16 May 2013
My 8 year old son had outgrown his scooter and was very keen to get a stunt scooter as a replacement. I did a lot of research on the internet to find the best scooter for the best price and this resulted in me buying this scooter. It has all the 'cool' features that he wanted and is very sturdy. He has tested it out on a proper scooter/BMX ramp and it performed really well. Would definitely recommend!
on 26 April 2013
Got this scooter for my boys 6 birthday. He really wanted a stunt scootet. His is very happy with it. Good quality, well made, good value for money as got it at the right price. Should last a long time
on 2 June 2014
I was thrilled with my purchase, it glides along, its a really good weight, excellent for use at the skate park, and it's really good value as so many of these stunt scooters are so expensive.
The only thing I would say is only used it for a week and the rubber bit on the end of the handle bars is coming away.
on 13 January 2013
was requested for christmas by 11 year old son, he put it together and is very happy with it, although he has tail whipped my ankles a few times!
on 21 May 2013
Bought 2 stunt scooters for my sons. The one with the white handlebars, the handlebars broke after 2 weeks.
The brake is making a little shutteling noice, when driving....
Otherwise a fine board!
on 2 May 2016
This entry level Razor Pro scooter pleased my lad immensely. It is of a very high quality, and the foot plate grip is excellent. He uses it at the skate park and on his way to school, so it has many different possibilities. He is five years old and will use it for a bit longer. The most impressive thing about it, are the wheels, they are solid stainless with the ultra smooth 32 set multiple bearing pack; you tend to notice much more expensive scooters that kids have squeaking like a mouse where they have worm them out. No such problem with this Razor!
Now there is one major flaw with this scooter which I must warn you about! My lad is a very strong and tough five year old kid- but on those occasions where he has started to attempt the tail flips or tail spins, the weight of this scooter makes it VERY DANGEROUS. It is not alloy, and its strong solid steel construction makes it weigh a tonne. For slight built kids I have seen many smashed ankles. It weighs three or four times the weight of the professional alloy scooters. And for this reason, I am bound to warn that it could hurt a child with a slight build...
on 13 June 2014
holds me and the kid on the scooter. feels solid, wheels turn smoothly. noot used for stunts yet, building upp to tha, but other school kids always pass comment to my lads as to how cool it is
on 13 October 2014
What a great scooter! Bought this for my adventurous 7 year old son for his birthday in August. I am reviewing it now as I wanted to see how it actually lasted before commenting and I have to say I am very impressed! It gets thrown around and ridden over any bump or lump available in the garden as well as the ramps at the local scooter park and is still performing well after 6 weeks.

It looks cool and my son loves it. What more can I say, happy customer
on 25 September 2013
Bought this for my sons upcoming 8th birthday. He absolutely loves it and school runs are now quick and fun! Only downside so far - the handles are of very poor quality and will need replacing almost immediately. Otherwise 5/5