- Visit our Logitech Store to see the full range of Logitech products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Razer Naga Chroma Professional Grade Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse (19 Programmable Buttons and Precise 16,000 DPI Sensor)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One of the world's precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI.Compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11
- 19 fully programmable buttons - whether you are an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want
- Chroma lighting - 16.8 million colour options ensure your Naga Chroma looks as elegant as it feels
- 12 button mechanical thumb grid - the Razer Naga's 12 button mechanical thumb grid gives gamers the tactile feel they have come to love in their keyboards, now in the palm of their hand
- Upgraded ergonomics - the Razer Naga Chroma Gamer Mouse features a one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Introducing the next mouse in Razer's arsenal, the Razer Naga Chroma. The Razer Naga Chroma's 12 button thumb grid has been outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback, so you can be assured of every actuation. Now with 16.8 million colour options to choose from, and 19 fully programmable buttons, this is the ideal mouse for gamers looking to take their play to the next level.
Quick start guide
Confirmation of Razer (Razer Certificate)
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favour. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer Naga Chroma
The Razer Naga Chroma multi-colour MMO gaming mouse makes late night raids, intense guild battles and exciting dungeon crawling even more fun for MMO gamers.
It comes with 12 mechanical thumb-grid buttons for fast in-game actuations and assured tactile feedback. The concave button design also allows for blind-find so you stay focused on the game, letting your instincts lead you to victory.
- 19 fully programmable buttons.
- 12 mechanical thumb grid buttons.
- 16.8 million colour lighting options.
- One of the world's precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI
Mechanical 12 button thumb grid
The Razer Naga Chroma’s original 12 button thumb grid is outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback, so you can be assured of every actuation.
The thumb grid’s buttons have a concave shape to allow each button to stand out individually. This allows for blind-find so you stay focused on the game, letting your instincts and reflexes lead you to victory.
Tilt-click scroll wheel
The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga Chroma goes left and right, as well as up, down and in for more buttons at your disposal, whether for destroying games or navigating a lengthy forum for the MMO strats.
In-game MMO configurator*
Introducing the intuitive mouse configurator you’ll ever need for MMO gaming. Customise each and every button on the Razer Naga Chroma to your personal skillset, macros and hotkeys right from within the game via a non-intrusive overlay. The thumb grid can be visually displayed with icons right from your favourite MMO so you’ll know exactly what button to hit at all times.
*PC only feature.
Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customisable colour options
With Razer Chroma customisable lighting for both the scroll wheel and thumb grid, you can choose from a spectrum of colours to personalise your Razer Naga Chroma. As each region is controlled independently via Razer Synapse, you can make this mouse distinctly yours.
Inter-device colour synchronisation
Whether it’s your favourite shade of green or your guild colours, Razer Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colours with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colours, the possibilities are whatever you can imagine. With inter-device colour synchronisation, your Razer Chroma enabled Razer gaming weapons will always go together.
Razer Chroma SDK
All Razer Chroma enabled devices come with an open SDK that will allow game developers to take advantage of the multitude of lighting options available for Razer Chroma by integrating these lighting effects to create in-game lighting alerts or actions per minute lighting features.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I currently use the left-handed Razer Deathadder gaming mouse and have been very happy with it, but always feel I could do with a few more buttons.
So as a left-handed gamer, I was excited to see another specifically left-handed gaming mouse enter the sparse market, and with it's extra programmable buttons I couldn't wait to try it.
Unfortunately it turns out I have small hands - tho measured against my other female friends, they seem average for females, but compared to my partner's hands, they are rather small. I could not properly nor comfortably grib the Naga and have access to the buttons, it was always a choice of using the mouse or stopping and using the buttons which isn't any good at all and did not allow for streamline gaming.
Whilst trying to use it, I did find it very easy to set up the mouse and it's buttons and I imagine for someone with 'normal' size hands, this would be a perfect left-handed gaming mouse.
If it had been smaller, would definately have kept it but unfortunately due to it's size, I had to return it.
I've checked drivers on my gaming PC and I've checked if the issue persists on other devices (old PC, iMac and macbook) and it does. My desk is always clean but i've given the mouse a careful clean too but that made no difference. It also have almost no visible wear and tear yet. So I have to conclude that this is due to the mouse's hardware itself.
I love the ergonomics of this mouse and how this mouse sits in my hand - for small lady hands this is the only mouse on the market that fits so comfortably - all of the thumb buttons are easily reachable, hard to accidentally miss press and very distinguishable to not mix up which is which. I also love the switch at the bottom of the mouse that lets you swap from num1, num2, num3, etc to 1, 2, 3 on keyboard. It is the only mouse on the market that lets you do that without having to install any additional software that you alway have to open on launch and keep on running in the background of your pc.
It's a fantastic product if it weren't for this random movement of cursor issue. This has cost me few team wipes now and it's quite embarrassing to admit on stream that it was due to my Razer Naga Hex.
Unfortunately now I am out of my returns time period bracket on amazon so I can not return it or swap over for a new one just in case this one happened to be a bad one in the batch. Manufacturer's website says all their mice have 2 year guarantee so I will try to contact them directly. This post will be updated if there is any progress or further info in this matter
1) general feedback: design is perfect, palm is perfectly sits on it; buttons are fairly easy to reach and the whole use feels natural to your hand
2) it`s a gaming mouse and it delivers. Used it for League of Legends with tailored key bindings and macros and WOW; really increases your performance.
3) it`s more than a gaming mouse: as not being a teenager I`ve got other stuffs to do on my laptop and bought this mouse also for the high amount of programmable buttons on the side. Makes my life in windows and in programs very much easier. All key combos can be programmed on the side (ctrl+F4 to switch between Chrome tabs; ctrl+c; ctrl+v, Enter, backspace button to go back on pages and the list goes on). Makes it so comfortable that I don`t have to reach out for my keyboard to push these keyboard combos.
Highly recommended not just for gaming but for browsing, CAD design or for anyone who uses a lot of keyboard buttons. Who doesn`t? :)
Only small issue I have is with the software (synapse) if you unplug it when the laptop is switched on and re-plug it the software forgets the key bindings (solution: need to sign out and in again in windows). Not a deal breaker though.
I bought this mouse as I use audio editing software every day for work (at least 8 hours).
Firstly I wanted a mouse that would be comfortable to use over long periods. What I have found so far is it is a huge improvement over the apple mighty mouse I was using for years previously. My hand sits nicely on the top of the mouse and I don't find myself stretching much at all. I like how you can finely tweak the DPI (sensitivity) of the mouse to ensure minimal hand movement. There is a nice weight to the mouse which also seems to help give smooth tracking. It doesn't seem as heavy as the Razer Naga with 12 buttons which I tried also.
I bought a mouse with extra buttons as I wanted to be able to program useful shortcuts and macros that I use all the time in order to speed up my workflow. I chose this mouse because I think that 7 buttons is about the limit for me to be able to use quickly and still be able to remember what is assigned where. The 12 button mouse seemed far too squared together and I would often hit the wrong button. The 7 side buttons are nicely spaced and the circular pattern makes it easy to recall the macro you want without looking at the mouse.
I find the Razer Synapse software very easy to use and it's super quick to record new macros. I have a couple of profiles at the moment, one dedicated to my pro tools software and a general one for browsing the internet etc. The software automatically switches profile when I go from pro tools to safari for example.
Most recent customer reviews