Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset - Black
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Just like the Razer Electra, the Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
The Razer Kraken Pro’s large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup deign with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset
Audio/Mic Splitter Adapter Cable
Quick Start Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've seen this asked quite a bit so WHAT IS ANALOG?? Analog is where you can plug your headset into a standard headphones port such as your phone or laptop. - This is the circular port holes in which earphones and such go into.
- Sound quality is good. I'm kind of used to it now but when I first got them I was like WOW THIS IS SO GOOD! Comparing them to my other headphones (which were £30) they're sooo much better on so many levels.
- Microphone is good. It picks up quite a lot though; keystrokes, mouse clicks, people talking in the backgound and most notably my neighbours dog barking.
- Comfortable ear cups and headband. My ears cup perfectly into the inside of the ear cups and the headband rests comfortably on the top of my head or hovers above it, either is comfortable.
- Great for gaming with the Razer soundsurround software. With soundsurround enabled I can hear which direction gunfire, explosives and footsteps are coming from.
- Blocks outside noise. Often when people are talking from within my room I can't really hear them which I think is great for doing what you need to do with your headphones on.
- After a few hours it can be a little uncomfortable so what I do is I usually take it off for a few minutes or if I desperately need them I just adjust the height, either work.
- Basic cable lead. I've had many devices with basic cables and they are so easy to ruin. They should've made it braided cable.
- You can hear your real life movements when for example you move your head to the side (assuming your head is on a cushion). I've adjusted to this now and don't mind it so much but it was a real pain when I first got it. This happens with many headphones btw.
~ I can't think of anything else to write here, there's not
The Razer Kraken Pro is a very nice headset for the money and to me is the sort of headset that's not too cheap that it's rubbish, but not to expensive either. It is a mid range gaming headset, and perfect for anyone who wishes to game on PC in particular or casually listen to music on the go. I made the purchase of this headset mainly for one reason... comfort, comfort, comfort. I previously owned the Turtle Beach PX5's which were about £40 more expensive than these, and whilst they had very good sound quality, they were very uncomfortable and gave me headaches and jaw ache. This headset, according to Razer's website, is one of the most comfortable in the world, and I can see why they've made this statement. Whilst I have not tried every headset in the world, I can safely say these are extremely comfortable, with thick (but soft) cushioning and really nice flexibility for the headset to fit any head shape. Aside from the headset just being able to extend and retract to different headband sizes, it also has individual ear cup rotation, which works perfectly in my opinion. The headband itself is also very nice, offering breathable material with a soft but sturdy design. The headband reminds me of a pocket sprung mattress with two hard layers on the top and bottom and with a springed mechanism in the centre which allows it to retract up and down.
Anyhow, so with comfort at a 10/10, lets get into sound quality.Read more ›
The Headset was delivered quickly and nicely packaged. It comes with a long cable anyway not to mention the extension cable included. It is always better to have a longer cable instead of a shorter one.
The Headset is very comfortable and you can wear it for a long period of time without it feeling uncomfortable on your ears.
Last of all the Headset is built very well and the sound quality is very good and clear.
This is a highly recommended Headset if you are looking for one. I am very happy with this Headset and I give it an easy 5 stars.
The kraken headset is overall a fantastic product not just for gaming but for use in general I'm not going to be technical but the sound quality was great, what you'd expect from a taxer product.
Overall the build quality is great; a comfortable fit, no agitation after wearing them for hours. However the problem I had was the wire, on all other razer products I own the wires have this protective layer round them to stop them from tangling and breaking etc, sadly this product doesn't have that and I found that after a week the cable tangled itself up and due to this the headset kept disconnecting itself as the cables inside we're breaking. I contacted razer support then Amazon and got a replacement but sadly the cable tangled again got a refund but if you have any luck with the wire then i would highly recommend also any problems and razer support is very helpful and quick with their response.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best and longest lasting headset I've owned. The 1* reviews are from fools who don't treat their belongings with care. Seems a lot but worth every penny.Published 2 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Would prefer to have mute button on headset and a volume control sadley have to go into settings mid game to change thease depending on who i am playing with a real pain . Read morePublished 7 hours ago by april white
Broke after 2 weeks, the right headphone lost all sound from it, Just felt tatty in general.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought the headphones just after Christmas (8 months ago). The headphones are excellent int he way of sound quality, but the design quality is awful, one day I was extending the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Amazing price point, comfortable, high quality sound, decent microphone for VOIP use (I am usually on the other end of VOIP and can confirm that sound clarity and quality is... Read morePublished 9 days ago by sector7g
It's great if you have the LEDs turned off. Sound quality is fine, microphone quality is kinda shoddy but audible and clear enough. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Ryan W.
unreal surround sound, gonna take some gettting used to! mic doesnt work with my current usb extention so had to but a gold plated one, the same as the headset comes with, minor... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Oran Mc Gill