Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic Gaming Mouse Precise, 3,500 dpi Sensor, Left-Handed Edition
|Price:||£59.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Left hand gaming mouse/3500 dpi Razer precision 3.5 G infrared sensor
- Gamer mouse with an ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips for comfortable gaming experience
- eSports mouse with an ergonomic left-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Razer Synapse 2.0 ready/three independently programmable hyper-response buttons
- True ergonomic left hand design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
For all the left-handed gamers out there, your long hours of using gaming mice that do not fit are over. The Razer DeathAdder Left-Hand edition is dedicated to left-handed professional gamers was conceived because when it comes down to it, you want to know you are equipped with precision and comfort.
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favour. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer Deathadder Chroma
The World’s Best Gaming Mouse. ..Just Got Better!
Favoured by esports athletes the world over, the Razer DeathAdder has established itself globally as the best gaming mouse. Renowned for its ergonomic design, swift responsiveness, and rock-solid build quality, this beloved mouse embodies the absolute best elements a gamer needs to dominate in any game.
Now with Razer Chroma customisable lighting, the latest version of this iconic mouse not only performs the way you want it to, it looks that way as well.
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips.
- 10,000dpi optical sensor.
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customisable colour options.
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling.
- Up to 300 inches per second*/50g acceleration.
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment.
The Ergonomic Shape, Favoured By Top Esports Athletes
Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, the ergonomic shape of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever, especially during the most testing of battles. Together with its rubber side grips, the Razer DeathAdder Chroma keeps you in control for extended gaming sessions.
Ultra Accurate Optical Sensor Powered With Advanced Tracking Analytics
The Razer DeathAdder Chroma is equipped with a 10,000dpi optical sensor, capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration. Together with the incredible amount of technical tracking data provided by Razer Synapse: Stats and Heatmaps, this allows you to tweak the Razer DeathAdder Chroma to your individual play style and improve your accuracy by leaps and bounds.
Razer Chroma Lighting With 16.8 Million Customisable Colour Options
Whether you’re in the mood for electric blue, pastel pink, or signature Razer green, you can now illuminate your Razer DeathAdder Chroma’s scroll wheel and Razer logo just the way you want. All set easily through Razer Synapse, this beloved gaming mouse becomes uniquely yours.
Inter-Device Colour Synchronisation
Whether it’s your favourite shade of green or your guild colours, Razer Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colours, with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colours; the possibilities are whatever you can imagine. With inter-device colour synchronisation, your Razer Chroma enabled Razer gaming weapons will always go together perfectly.
Razer Synapse: Stats and Heatmaps
Track all your in-game clicks, movements and more as you put your peripherals through the paces with Razer Synapse Stats and Heatmaps and analyze your gameplay with the help of automatically generated heatmaps. And no worries, stats tracking is entirely optional.
Razer Synapse Enabled
Enhance your Razer DeathAdder Chroma experience with Synapse, Razer’s hardware configurator with online cloud support. From sensitivity to lift-off tracking to surface calibration, you get to customise every detail to be saved in the cloud, so you can play at your best in an instant, wherever you are. By also keeping your peripherals at their best via automatic driver and firmware updates, Razer Synapse helps keep you on top of your game, all the time.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If I had a gripe, I'd have to say the build quality could be better but this would probably add to the weight. I ordered a 2nd mouse for work to use with my Windows PC and the quality was poor. Noisy scroll wheel & the feel and touch was off. It seemed pre-used. Plus, the surface had a scratch which allowed the LED light to emit through it. But great service from Amazon as always and I received my replacement the next day.
Oh..a second gripe is that the Synapse software saves your settings in the cloud. If you plan on using this at work, check with your IT dept if they allow 3rd party software to be installed and if it can get out to the cloud through your corporate internet proxy server. You'll need it to configure the sensitivity levels. I'm still working on a hack to allow the software to access the web from my corporate network..
The cord is covered in what seems to be a nice nylon sleeve so looks as though its going to be long lasting. It is LOOOOOOOOONG though , it looks like its about 6 feet in length which to me is a little ridiculous for a mouse cable. I am using it on my gaming laptop and I would have been much happier if it was half the length it is.
Has a nice rubber grip section on both sides of the mouse which helps it feel secure in your hand.
Drawbacks for me ...
1) the mouse buttons on the thumb side of the mouse specifically mouse button four is so so easy to press by accident. I find when browsing the web I will accidentally push it with my thumb. As button four works as a back button while browsing it annoyingly goes back a page.
2) the lighting on the mouse specifically the razor logo slowly flashes on and off and I would prefer it to be on constantly rather than pulsing. There is a lighting option in the razor synapse software which allows you to have the lights on or off but the on option is for slow pulse not on constant. A minor niggle I admit lol
The click is also very crisp and the feel of the mouse is nice for your hand. My hands are relatively small though but im sure it would be right for any hand shape within reason. A simple design with top technology. Had it for several months now no problems at all what so ever. The price is amazing for what you get. Looks wise it looks a handsome mouse the green symbol you see glows off and on and the cable going to the usb port is of good quality covered with some sort of fabric material which seems less impervious to cuts than a rubber counter part. The cable is a sensible length not to long, not too short. They seem to have thought of everything.
- The mouse is simple and well made, the top made out of a single plastic plate at the top which splits into two mouse buttons.
- There are two buttons on the left side which can be customized to whatever command you desire using the Razer Synapse software.
- The LED light has a high level of brightness, and will add illumination to any setup in a light green Razer brand colour.
- The mouse features an ergonomic design, which is comfortable for extended periods of use.
The device is part of the Razer family, so can be altered using the Razer Synapse software, and will work nicely with other Razer products such as keyboards or mousepads, both in functionality and design.
However, this does result in a slight premium for the Razer branded product.
If you are considering purchasing this product, I would urge you to do so. You will receive a standard gaming mouse with basic functionality, but excellent build quality that you can rely on to last you many years, you will not be disappointed!
Some mice will inevitably have a problem with reflective surfaces, however my surface is a matt blue and is not particularly smooth. With a different surface (e.g. a bit of paper), this mouse tracks perfectly and is very rapid. However, because I am not able to install a dedicated mouse matt in the area where I use my mouse (due to desk limitations), I am forced to return this product.
The Corsair M65 which I am using instead can track perfectly on this surface and is pretty much en-par or better than the Razer Deathadder in all areas except ergonomics... and the ergonomics are important enough for me to want to keep the Deathadder, rip the sensor out and put the M65 sensor in it's place!
This had the potential to be a great product.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Received a not-so-perfect one where the rubber grip material was partially poking out on the left side and had...Read more
1.Solid built quality, haven't had a issues with it for 4 years.