- Also check our best rated Wireless Keyboard reviews
Razer Anansi MMO Gaming Keyboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Designed and engineered especially for the MMO gamer, the Razer Anansi is the world’s first keyboard that raises your level of gameplay by giving you the power to instantly use up to 7x more commands and abilities over the current ±12 ability keys you now have. Its seven thumb modifier keys located below the space bar allow you to actuate every possible combination of modifier key (shift, ctrl, alt) in total accuracy and comfort using a single key stroke, exponentially expanding the repertoire of spells, abilities and macros you have at your command.
7 thumb modifier keys
Say goodbye to the days of fumbling with your awkward key binds in the middle of a hectic boss fight or PVP skirmish. Seven thumb-based modifier keys allow you to increase the number of commands you are able to execute from your current ±12 ability keys to 7x that number, allowing you to both instantly and effortlessly actuate every possible in-game spell or ability and still have room for dozens of your own custom macros.
100+ programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
The Razer Anansi’s fully-programmable keys allow you to further expand your repertoire of boss-killing macros, giving you total control with convenient and instantaneous command executions. In addition, you can switch between up to 20 profiles for each game or avatar at the press of a button.
Five additional gaming macro keys
Whether it’s vanquishing your adversaries or preparing for your next quest, the five additional gaming macro keys on the left side of the Razer Anansi let you easily access extra abilities and commands such as switching equipment presets and buffing your team mates.
- Five Additional Gaming Macro Keys
- Optimised Gaming Matrix
- 7 Thumb Modifier Keys
- Easy Access Media Keys
- On-The-Fly Profile Switching
- 16 Million Colour Backlight Illumination
- Over 100 Programmable Hyperesponse™ Keys
- Gaming Mode Option
1 x GD06 Case
1 x Manual
1x Accessory package
Top Customer Reviews
The keyboard itself is well made, having a tactile feel to its finish helps add to the feel of quality, as well as the braided cable which is a staple with razer products (those which are wired anyway). The keyboard works straight off the bat once plugged in, even with Windows 7 64 bit which seems to trouble some peripherals, a quick trip to the razer website and the drivers were installed. This is where Razer products come into their own, the software is brilliant allowing for a large amount of customisations by the user from remapping keys to the colour of the backlights which are bright enough navigate in the dark.
The keyboard is ofcourse made for gaming and its features highlight this. The first thing you will notice is the bank of 7 thumb keys under the space bar, these can be programmed to be used for keybinds or macros especially useful in MMO's where a user has numerous skills and abilities they need to use at any given time. These twinned with the 5 programmable keys on the left hand side of the keyboard make for an impressive amount of customisation options.
From my personal experience, this keyboard twinned with the Razer Naga will improve your performace in games especially MMO's, it allows for skills to be mapped with ease which means you no longer need to be a "clicker" this allows a quicker response in game time.
All in all a great product, if you've got the money to spend!
Its insanely frustrating that in terms of basic functionality, a £10 logitech is a far far better choice.
- Fantastic key travel and feel. The keys bounce nicely and give a lot of nice tactile feedback
- Build quality. The keyboard feels solid and doesn't move around in use
- Back lighting of keys. Not only is it extremely configurable, it can also be changed per-profile in Synapse 2.0, so I always know which profile I am set to
- Macro recording. It works so well through the keyboard, and when edited using Synapse 2.0 it becomes an awesome feature
- The extra macro / gaming keys on the left. Really useful for binding macros to
- The sheer amount of configuration the keyboard has when used with Synapse 2.0 software
- Ability to change settings on a connected Razer mouse through keyboard / Synapse 2.0
- I found it very noticeable how I could hold more keys at the same time and still get good response
Nitpicks and stuff I'm not so keen on!:
- The right side of the Caps Lock key should be recessed to stop accidentally hitting it. Lots of keyboards have this, and it would help with my habit of accidentally hitting that key!
- The 7 additional keys below the space bar. I've not found them very useful, especially in their default configuration. They also feel a bit 'squishy' compared to the rest of the keys
- All the standard keys seem a fraction smaller or more closely packed than some keyboards I've used, but I've never had problems accidentally hitting multiple keys during typing (except my annoying habit of hitting the Caps Lock key)
I can't really call these faults or things I didn't like as I knew they were not features of the product I bought, but I'm including them in case they are important to people looking for a new keyboard...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Horrible razer software and keys not made for typing, but a decent gaming board if a little overpriced.Published 11 months ago by Kurt
I got no disk in my package. I don't know where else to type this out to you but the whole point of me getting this was too use the quick-bind keys and I am unable to do so because... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great keyboard, but it arrived with the space bar broke. Eventually I figured it was just fitted upside down. Made me a bit nervous.Published 19 months ago by Donal Kehoe
Expensive but definitely worth it. Any MMORPG player should get this keyboard or a similar one to this. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Amar
really good keyboard for the money plenty of choice for macrosPublished on 23 May 2015 by MR P A ELY
Great keyboard though sometimes I find I haven't pushed a key far enough and have to backtrack.
I would give 5 stars but the illumination is a bit wisy-washy. Read more