Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 December 2011
They're completely useless at ski when it's snowing. Snow flakes get behind the lenses and the inside gets foggy in a matter of seconds. The strap doesn't help but is very uncomfortable and has flimsy attachments to the sunglasses.
In fair weather they're fine but then just any sun-glasses will do!
They're called sun-glasses, true, but one expects some protection in skiing conditions from a specifically designed product (which this is not).
All you get is the bug-eyed look. Use any old yellow plastic with frames you have around the house.
...a waste of money that was.
on 4 March 2012
I got the amber lens version, as I wanted to have one set that would handle all light levels.

Comfortable to wear under a helmet, and the attached strap meant I was happy I would not lose them when I bailed! The glasses feel tough, and the foam padding around the eye pieces should keep snow out.

In practice, they do steam up a bit, but I found that ensuring the strap is not too tight gives a little bit of airflow behind the lenses and keeps them clear in most circumstances. Coped well with bright sunlight, and the amber lens does increase contracts when the sun is overcast.

They are too small to provide much weather protection, so if you suffer from the cold, you may want bigger goggles to protect your face. No signs of damage despite landing heavily a few times.

See one answered question