- Get Free Delivery on this Item when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items (must be despatched by Sports Eyewear. FBA ITEMS not included) Terms and conditions apply. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by Sports Eyewear. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 GunMetal Grey 2 In 1 Anti Fog Sports Sunglasses / Goggles, With a Clear Rose Anti-Glare Clarity Lens and a Detachable Elasticated Headband & Inner Foam Padding.
|You Save:||£55.96 (80%)|
- Rayzor professionali occhiali da sole sportivi sono progettati specificamente per l'abbigliamento sportivo attivo.
- Rayzor Frames sono appositamente progettati con unico leggero policarbonato plastica o composti di gomma. Questo rende il telaio Rayzor Sport sia resistente e leggero.
- Il Rayzor Sport Clarity obiettivo non solo blocca tutti i dannosi raggi UV400, ma consente più piena chiarezza su strada, palla o obiettivi.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
75% Off RRP ......... 100% protezione UV400 / CE di qualità approvato.
Top Customer Reviews
Other purchasers have commented on packaging - which might not always withstand the rigours of royal mail parcels - but mine arrived in one piece
I didn't give this a full 5 stars because what does let it down a little is the strength of the tint isn't too great when you have direct sight into the sun, you will still squint a little however it is still pretty good overall, just not entirley perfect in low winter sun on clear/bright days, but for peripheral sun, spot on! Another thing is, they can fog up a little at traffic light when stood still on your motorbike since there's no airflow, but pulling them an inch or so away from your eyes fixes that, then push them back once moving off.
They look great, very stylish and comfy since there's a rubber rim/seal around the inside of the lenses, but another thing is, you can't change the colour of the lens either, I contacted them about this and they said there aren't lenes to do that, so what you buy is all you get regarding colour.
I recommend as they're great for the price!
Both the strap and the padding are easily detachable if you wish to wear them as sun glasses. The strap is hard wearing and adjustable. It also pivots where it attaches to the glasses so you can wear it up under your helmet, straight back, or down slightly, below your helmet straps. The glasses themselves have vent holes top and bottom which helps prevent misting. They'll still steam up if you're stationary after a hard slog, but even very slow forward movement is enough to clear them quickly. The padding means the glasses fit snugly round your eyes and nose, which helps keep the wind, rain AND SWEAT out of your eyes. The padding too has vent slots to reduce misting.
I've had these for a few months now and I'm very pleased. Even in very good weather, I never bother with my conventional cycle glasses any more. All in all, a great buy for a very reasonable price. Misting is my only small niggle, but it is a very small one.
Glutton for punishment, I think so because I have purchased another pair, they are good for on the water and this time, the head strap will be getting the 'No More Nails' treatment or some similar adhesive.
They also claim to be anti fog - suspicions should be aroused when you see Rayzor Anti Fog lipbalmalike tubes for sale along with the ginks.
No fault of the seller, it's the manufacturer that should take the blame here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love these,good job i was wearing mine the other day,the rubber foam stopped a stone going into my eye... fantastic quality.. i got 2 pairs..Published 21 months ago by martin
I must admit to be a little disappointed with these glasses. I wanted the option to take off the legs and use the straps, and you can. Read morePublished on 27 May 2015 by S S King
Great fit reminds me of Riddick's goggles. they don't steam up which is useful and surprisingly makes dull light seem clearer. I am very happy with this productPublished on 7 Jan. 2015 by Phil8279
They do the job really well. But if you have a small head forget it.Published on 28 Aug. 2014 by martin
look good, would expect better for the price but they fog and mist up which not good when your riding along. And that's in the summer.Published on 27 July 2014 by Zig-Zag1269