Customer reviews

on 27 April 2014
Fabulous saving on a high quality product. My teenage daughter was thrilled with them for her first ski trip.Thank you.
on 25 April 2017
Great ski googles and looked good on a female with a white helmet to match!!
on 15 July 2017
A*
on 21 April 2017
I bought them second hand. Arrived on time. Excellent value for money, perfect when skiing!!!!!!
on 12 September 2017
great
on 18 October 2012
Coming from a family of skiers I got recommended to Rayzor products from my dad (a ski instructor of 40+ years experience) who had previously purchased a pair of Rayzor sun glasses. I purchased 2 pairs one for myself and a different pair for the girlfriend who was newly into skiing. For my self a experienced skier I found these products terrific. Very comfy to wear and light on the head but more importantly a very high standard of lens that I noticed no difference from my old set of Blocs that were triple the price.

For the girlfriend more poser than skier she loved them as well. Exact same lenses as my pair and for her they were very robust from all her falls and spills plus from leaving her goggles unsheathed lying about all over the place to get scratched and damaged at the first opportunity.

In summary id recommend these for any standard of skier.
(have put exact same review on the set a bought for girlfriend lazy man that I am)
on 12 September 2016
Look great on and worked perfectly.
on 13 April 2016
Fine and good value
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 May 2016
I got this from this seller but a slightly different model for £23 delivered which was not cheap.

My full review
I used this for about a week of skiing back home in the winter of 2013-2014. The temperature range was decent between -10 to +5.

The pluses:
+ though initially they seemed quite expensive, now after trying them out I can say they are worth their price.
+ they don't get fogged up. I think this is one of the most important attributed. Along with this pair I bought a much cheaper pair of Ski glasses (in the range of £4!) which even though were good for the price, I was unable to use them for more than 10 minutes because of condensation. These ones on the other hand were fine even with my over-perspiration due to the physical effort.
+ they come in a nice soft bag
+ they also come with a cleaning cloth which I believe was a nice touch
+ quite comfortable. They are much larger than you would think. Though initially I was worried, I now see the point of their size. They can also be used by someone which wears glasses - providing the fact that they don't have a very very large frame.
+ the glass finish - mirror effect - is suitable for day light skiing with a lot of sun.
+ the design is quite fashionable though I'm quite bad at judging this kind of things.

The minuses:
- be careful not to scratch the glass
- they could be a little bit more comfortable I guess

Let me know if you have any questions
Kind Regards
on 3 May 2014
Ordered these 2 days before my daughter went on a skiing trip and they arrived in time!! I was so relieved!! They were comfortable to wear and were brilliant in keeping the sun out of her eyes. Very good value for money, similar ones in high street shops were more than double the price. Would recommend.