Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
|Sale:||£23.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£46.00 (66%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 72% Off RRP.........100% UV400 Protection / CE Quality Approved...... Free Microfibre Carry Pouch & Lens Cloth Included.
- Frame: Silver Camouflage...........Double Lensed, Anti-Fog Coated Wide Vision Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti Glare Clarity Lens.
- Top of the Range RayZor Sports Clarity Lens......Helmet Compatible........Super Soft Elasticated Headband with a Stitched RayZor Logo
- Rayzor AntiFog D.A.V.S, (Dual Air Ventilation System)......Soft Fleece Lined Membrane Foam for Comfort and Moulding to the contours of your face.
- Fits: Adults
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
+ though initially they seemed quite expensive, now after trying them out I can say they are worth their price.
+ they don't get fogged up. I think this is one of the most important attributed. Along with this pair I bought a much cheaper pair of Ski glasses (in the range of £4!) which even though were good for the price, I was unable to use them for more than 10 minutes because of condensation. These ones on the other hand were fine even with my over-perspiration due to the physical effort.
+ they come in a nice soft bag
+ they also come with a cleaning cloth which I believe was a nice touch
+ quite comfortable. They are much larger than you would think. Though initially I was worried, I now see the point of their size. They can also be used by someone which wears glasses - providing the fact that they don't have a very very large frame.
+ the glass finish - mirror effect - is suitable for day light skiing with a lot of sun.
+ the design is quite fashionable though I'm quite bad at judging this kind of things.
- be careful not to scratch the glass
- they could be a little bit more comfortable I guess
If you didn't find my review sufficiently clear and informative or if you have any questions about the item, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much :)
What more can I say except save yourself a fortune, these work.
- Build Quality could be better
- They have very little cushioning/padding around the eyes making them less comfortable than more expensive models
- The lens is less scratch resistant than better models
- There is no foam over the air holes meaning a draft at higher speeds and snow in your face for those more adventurous crashes!
- the strap does not have a clip so if wearing with a helmet you are best to leave the goggles on the helmet or you are forever tugging them over from the back rather than simply clipping them on. This excess movement on the lack of foam will cause very quick wearing and eventual failure of the parts.
- they look nice and are pleasing to the eye
- the price is very competitive
- the delivery time
- did the job, kept out glare and didn't steam up
Context: I bought these as my old pair finaly failed me and I had forgotten until checking my kit for this year. Not wanting to spend a lot of money online (I like to see what I'm buying and try them on) I thought that this pair would get me by on short notice for a week. Unfortunately due to the negatives listed above, after just one and a half days I reverted to buying and wearing some glasses to get me through a sunny week (I always wear goggles in poor weather as I believe £ for £ they provide superior vision than glasses).
Summary; they are priced accordingly for what they offer.Read more ›
It also snowed a lot on the holiday but wearing the Goggles really helped and I was able to see clearly event in a white out. I would definetly recommend these to anyone as they really helped me. xx
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Give good vision on both sunny and cloudy / snowy days on the slopes. Had some trouble wearing them with a Salomon ski helmet - the buckles that attach the strap to the lenses are... Read morePublished 6 months ago by matt-h
Made me feel like I could ski. Can't ski, but felt good wearing them.Published 8 months ago by Julia McT
Bought for son in law for winter Lapland holiday. They were very comfy and he loved them. Would highly recommend.Published 9 months ago by Pammy
I had more expectation that it is in real. But it is not a bad product, just mine old one is better, so at the end I used my old ones...Published 10 months ago by Milan Riha