on 22 July 2016
Glasses are ok but mine had a scratch on the lens a Z logo missing off one arm and no pouch in the box, looks like someone has returned them already before I got them, The quality is not very good if you paid RRP of £49.95 I would not pay any more that the £12 I paid but I have returned them anyway.
review image
on 3 September 2013
13 yr old son chose them after looking at loads..... They are cool , But more suitable for adults. He'll grow into them ! Listing dimensions would have been helpful.
Prompt delivery arrived as stated on time....excellent service !
on 21 June 2013
My 13 year-old lad wanted a pair of sunglasses for cricket, but we didn't want to spend too much money as 13 year-olds aren't the best when it comes to looking after these sort of things. These shades are ideal - cool-looking, effective to use with a good UV rating and, it seems, pretty robust - all at a good price. Let's hope he looks after them!
on 16 August 2013
I think anybody can look good with this glasses... looks cool
But Firs impression was SHEEEEEP STUF some peace of plastic... but it is cycling glass...must to be weightless and plastic!
For safety... i'v got big nose.. So again first impression was..mmm not for me ...but actually its fine...don't make any wind tunnels. I am using now a month every day to cycle to work. Nothing fall into my eyes. Any little fly or dusts.. I can cycle wide open eyes.. with this glasses.
on 8 July 2015
If your looking for sunglasses for sport and are afraid of firing out the good part of two days wages on them then there's are a good bet! Using for grass court volleyball and always end up falling on them so won't be too bothered this time around don't expect the world from these in terms of feel but they definitely look the part
on 12 July 2013
I bought the specs to keep bugs out of my eyes while bike riding, and because I was told by my optometrist to wear UV absorbing specs. Is noted. good quality for the price.
on 6 May 2014
Didn't really expect much for the price but these are top quality. They look pretty cool too. The UV filtering is top class and are great for driving. A++++
on 26 August 2013
Great glasses,lightweight comfortable and look fantastic.great price as well.use them for cycling and they wrap around my eyes nice protecting from the wind and rain.will definately buy more when needed.
on 13 September 2013
Went up to the top of Europe and used them on a foggy day with sudden outbreaks of sunshine, performed admirably, felt secure on my head.

Loved them.
on 12 July 2013
Excellent wraparounds.

- Stay in place 100% of the time
- Great shading on lenses without darkening view horribly
- Look cool as hell
- Astoudingly low price for such a high quality product