on 6 April 2017
Enjoying cooking with this pan set although not great at stacking on top of each other when storing. Very easy to clean.
on 29 April 2017
Superb quality and the wife loves it... They are a bit heavy but works great... Looks perfect in our new kitchen.. Very happy with the purchase
on 9 March 2017
Great pans
on 16 March 2017
Very good
on 8 February 2014
The pans are perfect for my induction hob. It has been hard to find a set of stylish non stick pans suitable for induction. So far these appear to be just what I was looking for. They also give us healthy, fat free food, as the frying pan usually requires no fat in order to cook successfully. A great buy!
on 10 January 2014
These pans are nice and deep so nothing boils over and nice and heavy well balanced bottoms. I am thrilled with them
on 20 November 2014
Having replaced my gas hob with an induction one I had to replace most of my pans. I looked at many and eventually bought these. Glad I did. I wanted insulated handles and non-stick throughout (some sets only have non-stick frying pans) and these fit the bill perfectly. Thay also work well on my Rangemaster induction cooker.

A couple of points to watch though. I ordered a second set as I needed more saucepans and buying individual pans cost more than buying a complete set but the second set was different. It didn't have the largest saucepan but did have a wok so check what you receive. Also, the grill pan that you can buy separately, which I intended to buy, isn't induction compatible. Seems like the only pan in the range that isn't which seems completely ludicrous to me but that's how it is.
on 16 July 2016
Rubbish. Lasted 2 years and ended up scratched and scruffy looking. Frying pan lasted 3 months at most. These are NOT decent pans and god knows why someone like Raymond Blanc would put their name on a product like this is seriously questionable.
on 30 October 2017
Coating started to peel off. Don't bother with these. Treat yourself to a decent stainless steel set. Don't be duped by a poncy chef's name!
on 2 May 2016
work really well with our induction hob oven, the larger one tends to hum a little when we use the ring at max settings but this is due to the pan having different metals so it can work with all hobs, no issue with it or the whole set. They clean up well and still look good as new.

My only negative is the glass lids don't have a vent hole to let steam out of and have more than a few times have had the water boil over. Other than that can't fault the set at all.