on 19 March 2012
Was looking for a heavy rolling pin as my value version bought years ago wasn't cutting it anymore. This is amazing, lovely smooth wood and heavy enough to make rolling tortillas less of a chore. I bake quite a lot, and I'm so glad that I invested in this pin. It is very long though, so I do have to clear off most of the worktop in my small kitchen! I keep telling my husband that now I need a kitchen to match my rolling pin...
on 26 October 2012
This is a big pin! Was not sure whether to mount this above my fireplace or roll some pastry. It is certainly a good looking piece of wood. I would not say it was heavy. Perfect for putting the lid on a pie, with thirteen and a half inch of rolling area, it will eat that nine inch pie lid..
I confess ,I prefer my smaller pins for rolling, as they are more manoeuvrable. But like all boy scouts, I like to be prepared.
on 3 August 2012
Bought this for our small family business, and the feedback has been excellent. It's a great quality product, very well designed, made to last, and most importantly - it does the job perfectly.
on 20 November 2013
This roller pin is a must have item in the kitchen! The quality of the product is excellent. I have other roller pins but I bought this one for its shear size and beauty and I am very glad I did. On the protection side, it can actual serve as a weapon too that is how big it is:-) massive it and it value for your money. Thank you seller for your lovely product. You are highly recommended.
on 9 January 2013
I love this beautifully-crafted, sturdy rolling-pin. I find it ergonomic and easy to work with. It makes such a difference in comparison to those cumbersome handle-less rolling-pins. It is pretty big though so perhaps not the easiest to work with if you've got very small hands.
on 18 May 2013
Being a large, broad shouldered man who had never made pastry before I selected this one for its size, weight and build quality. All of these were as expected and the width allows a novice like me to roll consistently with little effort. A minute under a hot tap and it's ready to put away. Very pleased
on 15 May 2013
Really good item, very good quality wood. Superb finnish, only one problem. This thing is MASSIVE. I mean like you need to be a giant in order to use this thing !! Its approx 20 inches long.
on 20 December 2011
On the site it looks much smaller than it is but not being a pastry cook what do I know so when I get to use it I hope soon for Christmas then I will make further comments as
to how it is, it is very heavy so maybe that will help with rolling the pastry out
better.
on 4 March 2014
This is a juggernaut of a rolling pin. Certainly the most formidable one I have ever purchased. Reduces rolling time by smiling in the face of tough dough jobs lol
on 1 February 2013
very big rolling pin too large for my kitchen drawers but the best quality would definitely look for more products in this range

See one answered question