on 6 May 2017
Bought these as an exact replacement to the ones I left behind in a hotel in Italy; had driven 150 miles in the hire car before realising I’d left them behind! I was so gutted I nearly took the decision to do the 300 mile round trip to get them back but I realised for the cost of the petrol I’d be well on the way to buying a brand new pair…

Anyway, whether they look cool or not or fit well is obviously dependant on the shape of an individual’s face and their taste so there’s no point spending any more time on subjective matters such as style or fit save to say they fit me snug and I look very, very cool indeed, let me tell you… It’s true. In fact I look so cool someone once mistook me for Ryan Gosling... It’s true. (Alternative fact).

Now to the objective bit… The lenses. Times past I always begrudged spending more than £40 or £50 on what essentially is a piece of wire and two plastic lenses so always avoided expensive brands. However, a few years back when I tried these new polarised lenses I realised these were more useful. These are not just safe from a UV perspective but also from subtle through to blinding glare; the difference between polarised and normal lenses is massive when performing tasks where excellent vision is paramount. For example, when driving you would not believe how much these filter out glare from the dashboard, windscreen and road (especially when the sun is reflecting off a damp surface). Normal lenses just reduce some of the glare but also all of the other detail; polarised lenses completely filter out reflective light.

Another example is when out at sea; when on a boat I noticed I could actually see deep into the clear blue water instead of being blinded by the suns reflection on the crests. I tried my wife’s normal ray bans and the glare remained and I couldn’t see anything beyond the surface.

So, these lenses are like… magic. I can’t wait until they release the x-ray version.
on 11 April 2017
Husband has worn this series of Raybans for years but they're increasingly difficult to come by - these were well priced and looked great.
on 20 May 2017
Great sunglasses - really comfortable to wear, good vision and stylish too.

My 2nd pair now, and when I inevitably end up getting careless and breaking these in a couple of years, I will buy another pair....
on 29 March 2017
Lovely fit , perfect .
on 28 May 2017
Same day delivery, perfect.
on 4 July 2012
Firstly if you are contemplating these glasses (or any RayBan) glasses, and haven't tried them on, go to the UK RayBan site and use their virtual mirror, both funny and also excellent at giving you an idea how they will look on you - as long as you have a webcam.

This review is for the gunmetal framed silver/smoked mirror, polarised lenses.

Absolutely flawless quality, excellent glasses. I am extremely pleased with them.
on 20 January 2014
I bought these glasses after my partner had previously said he liked them but I wanted to buy them for him for Christmas as a surprise. The glasses arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I bought some time before Christmas but wanted to make sure they could be returnable after Christmas if they were the wrong ones....the sellers were very accommodating saying that returns could be made into January if needed. The glasses were the right ones and my partner was very pleased and happy with them.....fortunately it was quite sunny where he was on Christmas Day so he was able to wear them straightaway!! Would definitely recommend these sellers to anyone looking for sunglasses at a good price.
on 5 July 2014
Excellent shades - I have a pair that I bought about five years ago and they're still going strong, and decided to buy another pair ahead of the time when Ray-Ban inevitably discontinue this line. Obviously your choice of sunglasses will depend on the shape of your face amongst many other things but these suit me really well, they have excellent polarisation so they cut out glare when you're driving, and they look the biz.
on 6 April 2016
These are obviously fake, badly made, don't waste your time having to repackage for return, plastic lenses, non polarizing and very flimsy. Amazon UK should check quality of products before sourcing them.
on 2 November 2014
These Ray-Ban glasses are simply brilliant. They look great, the fit is fine and they come with a cloth and carry case. I also saved quite a bit on these too. Really happy with them. A++.