- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Ray Mears: Survival [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Bushcraft expert Ray Mears (Extreme Survival) adds man-against-the- elements adventure to the stunning wildlife photography for which Survival is world-renowned. In this compelling new approach to wildlife television Ray chooses one predator to track:
Wolves: The magnificent Sawtooth mountain region of Central Idaho is prime wolf habitat. Ray tracks a large pack of these highly secretive predators but he has only ten days before wolves are taken off Idaho’s endangered species list and could be hunted.
Bears: The pristine wilderness of British Columbia’s Pacific Coast is the only place in the world where white spirit bears can be found. There are only about 400 of these bears alive today and to find one will be a personal fi rst for Ray. Unfortunately, they live in the same territory as groups of potentially dangerous Grizzly and Black bears which makes tracking them a particularly hazardous challenge.
Leopards: The ferociously hot terrain of Namibia’s Central Highland Plain is home to some of the most dangerous of all predators and one of its most revered is the leopard. Ray joins a pioneering leopard research project, and uses his unique skills on a quest to find a notoriously huge dominant male leopard.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ray is the on screen talking head bringing his knowledge of bush craft to get close to the animals although to be honest even as a fan of Rays it's hard not to ask if he detracts from the animals and whether a camera man and voice over wouldn't be as effective
Still a great series, well worth a watch and the price of the D.V.D
Blessings to all not buying the DVD
Most recent customer reviews