on 11 May 2017
Wanted jigsaws that I knew no one else would get my granddaughter. Perfect and she is now a fan of Octonauts.
on 18 June 2014
There are 4 jigsaws in the box and when the pieces are mixed together you can't quickly which is which jigsaw. So we marked on the back in coloured pen - so we easily know which pieces are for each jigsaw. Would be better if the manufacturers had thought of this! But a lovely jigsaw box.
on 30 June 2012
This was bought as a birthday present for a 3 year old boy. The pictures are fab and we love the different colored surrounds of the 4 jigsaws, makes it easier to separate them. They are a bit complicated for him to do though. But practise makes perfect and all that :)
on 19 December 2011
My 2yr old is mad on octonauts and is now really into jigsaws... this is a match made in heaven. Nicely packaged. All the key characters. Not too many pieces, but enough of a challenge.
on 28 June 2012
Great price for an upto date tv programe that the children are into. The different number of pieced puzzles makes it easy to grow with them. Lovely pictures too.
on 12 January 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old brother for Christmas as he loves Octonauts and has suddenly gone mad for doing jigsaws, he was so happy when he opened it and wanted to play with it straight away, all pieces were there and they were brilliant quality and he was able to do them well, a puzzle like this is great for kids his age, highly recommend it! :)
on 5 January 2013
This is a high quality set of 4 Ravensburger puzzles.
My daughter loves Octonauts, and liked that Quasi had his own puzzle.

My only complaint is that the pieces for all 4 puzzles were mixed together. That is beyond her ability to work them (right now) - but easily fixed. Doesn't impact my happiness with these puzzles.
on 12 September 2012
My grandson loved this set....... there was, however, a piece missing from the set but after contacting the customer services department for 'Octonauts' the missing piece was quickly sent through the post. Excellent customer services. Good price!!
on 28 June 2012
I purchased this multi-box of mini-jigsaws in order to get ahead with my Christmas shoebox campaign!(I know!)They are just the right type of puzzle for the wee shoeboxes that I fill and will be perfect for the younger age group that I cater for!
on 20 November 2012
Love these Jigsaws. They have motivated my just 3 year old to start doing harder jigsaw's. Fairly well made although because they are made of paper/thin card some pieces are already 'under repair'.