on 7 October 2015
Lovely and colourful puzzle which my nearly 2 year old plays with. He knows the characters from the TV programme. It is durable and fit together well. I help him out by lining them up but eventually he will know how to do it himself. I have brought others in this series too as I like how well made they are.
on 18 December 2015
My 2 yr old granddaughter loved it as she loves the Night Garden and knows all the characters. Unlike her big sister at the same age she is niot very good with jigsaws but with this one she persevered and eventually got it right. Every subsequent time she did the puzzles she got the idea better. This is a good start for a child with puzzles. I have now bought the Gruffalo one for her.
on 2 May 2016
Fantastic first puzzles for little ones. My niece was just over one when I gave her these..she could line the pieces up to make the picture even before she knew how to push it together!
on 10 January 2015
I bought these for my granddaughter who is 15 moths old which is a bit young yet to be able to do them but I felt she could grow into them. She loves the 'In The Night Garden' characters so I am sure she will eventually enjoy doing these with Mum's help!
on 16 October 2014
My little girl loves playing with this and has done since around 16 months of age. She is now putting the pictures together and knows which pieces go with which. A hit in our house!
on 5 December 2014
Lovely idea but the pieces were so thin my 24 month old bent them in half within the first day of having it.
on 8 March 2017
great quality perfect for little girls night garden obsession!
on 7 March 2017
Prompt delivery,great jigsaws for little hands
on 26 November 2016
Arrived on time for daughters bday im sure they will be just perfect
on 6 December 2016
We do theses puzzles every day as nightgarden is my grandsons favorite

See one answered question