on 24 January 2014
Bought this as a present for my Granddaughter and she plays it everyday. Good quality pictures and the card is not flimsy. Had lots of fun and a great way of improving memory.
on 28 February 2014
My granddaughter, age 6, loves this game. It holds her attention, and it's all about her favourite characters! Highly recommended.
on 30 January 2014
Have bought several of these memory games for my granddaughters and they absolutely love them and are so much better than me at it.
on 21 June 2013
This has given my granddaughter hours of fun. It's bright and colourful and gives little minds endless hours of entertainment.
on 23 December 2014
i bought this for my grandchildrens christmas present it looks well made and easy to play for small children
on 14 August 2013
Fab game, we play it every day, my daughter is 3 and 8 months. She loves it. It's good quality
on 5 October 2015
Good quality cards providing hours if fun
on 28 January 2015
Great value for the money I paid