on 7 October 2014
Can't say much because its wrapped up for Christmas lol.. the box wasn't dented or damaged. I'm sure its going to be just has good as the other Ravensburger products i have brought. Quick delivery. My little one is minnie mouse mad she will love it
on 30 January 2013
Brought this floor puzzle for my niece as she is minnie mouse crazy. They are a good size for little hands and once done she loves it! Would recommend to anyone, I have to buy one for my daughter now!!
on 10 May 2012
My daughter loves this puzzle and she can play with it by herself (she's 2) after having a bit of help or it's a great toy to play with together. The product itself is great but the delivery was excessively slow. Luckily I hadn't mentioned to my daughter that I had bought this puzzle as it took several weeks to arrive and she would have been very disappointed if she had been waiting for it. In essence, product is great but would not use seller again.
on 11 April 2013
I bought this puzzle for my two year old niece. Excellent quality with 24 large pieces - perfect for her age as she is able to do it on her own. Definitely would recommend.
on 23 August 2012
EXCELLENT TOY FOR TODDLERS AGED 2 WHO ARE MINNIE MOUSE CLUBHOUSE FANS. FUN & ENJOYABLE WHILST HAVING EDUCATION VALUE. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TOY
on 19 January 2015
It was very late which means the little girl I brought it for had to wait for her birthday present, I felt awful going to the party without the gift
on 9 February 2013
bought for great granddaughter, strong for 3 year old fingers and she loves the picture, colours are really bright and easy to put together
on 11 February 2013
Ravensburger excellent quality that I'm already used to. the best puzzle game on the market in terms of quality. My daughter loves it
on 29 July 2014
Fit for purpose. Keeps my 3 year old busy and she loves to see it done. Exciting colors and lovely picture of Minnie.
on 8 January 2013
Perfect for the girls .. Nice big solid pieces in super colours and Minnie Mouse which is a firm favourite.